• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's With the Attitude?

BIGED

Guru ????
Since Im A Newbie , i Would Say This Site Is Very Helpful . :) Even With The "do The Search" Remark You Some Times Get. ?:( I Have Trouble With The Search Function?:? But I Try Before I Ask And Hey If You Wear Your Feelings On Your Shoulder You Got Bigger Problems . this Is The Best Site That I Keep Up With,Well HELL The Only One. Dont Have Time For Others But Make Time Here To Much Good Info. THANKS BRONCO BROTHERS

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I never thought my venting would turn into this kind of response. I don't ever take it personal, but as others have said, there's just no reason for the attitudes. It bothers me less when people do it to me than when it happens to someone new to the site.

I too love this site and my wife says I'm addicted to it. She calls this my second marriage. Ha, ha...Thanks for all the advice and support.

Ranger429

IS THERE NO SACRED PLACE THAT I MAY POST!

And no PM from you to back up your statement. I have no clue who you are over at FSB. Why not just PM me your user name at FSB and I'm done with it. Nobody informed me of your post about me either, I happened to find it on my own while seeing what made this site #1 at the top 4x4 sites.

As far as I'm concerned if you can't PM me with any info or your user name you are making false allegations about me.

What is also comical is the fact that you have personally attacked me here with the assumption I would never know about it but have not said a single thing about it at FSB. Also this would be considered a personal attack on me. A violation of this forums policy.

No Personal Attacks - Obviously you're not going to agree with everyone on the site, but do not resort to calling names or personal attacks. Debate is encouraged, but do so in a mature and constructive manner. If someone verbally attacks you do not respond. Contact admin for further action.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
And no PM from you to back up your statement. I have no clue who you are over at FSB. Why not just PM me your user name at FSB and I'm done with it. Nobody informed me of your post about me either, I happened to find it on my own while seeing what made this site #1 at the top 4x4 sites.

As far as I'm concerned if you can't PM me with any info or your user name you are making false allegations about me.

What is also comical is the fact that you have personally attacked me here with the assumption I would never know about it but have not said a single thing about it at FSB. Also this would be considered a personal attack on me. A violation of this forums policy.

Wow, Dude, Chill, it's a web board, not the Senate for bronco's sake!

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
don't worry about this guy I sent a pm, sorry about that guys looks like I subjected us all to what I call fullsized drama.

ps. thanks for reminding me to vote.

Last edited:

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
now time to get back on subject

I always think do no harm first. if I don't have anything to add then I leave it but if I do and they should have searched I just toss it out there with my meager bit of info, it's the posts that make this board so I don't really have a problem with a thread that could have been answered with a search big deal who cares. If not searching is what gets you hot under the collar then you need real help.

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
I agree the integrated search function on this forum program leaves a lot to be desired. Jon has modified it a bunch of times if I understand correctly.

I have put it on here before that if the CB.com search doesn't work go to Google. Google allows Boolean search functions and it will search a site for you. on Google.com there are explanations on how to use Boolean operators.

The way to search a website on google is like so:

site:www.classicbroncos.com hydroboost---> result

or a bit more exact:
site:www.classicbroncos.com (hydroboost OR booster OR hydraulic) brakes---> result

Ranger429

hey f*** head

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my name is ski 78 and your smart a** comments are the reason why I don't post on full size anymore. My post often have little or nothing to do with you yet I get the big fat ranger stamp on each one and yes you are a f*** head.

btw this is classicbroncos.com not fullsize.

So there is his big bad PM to me. I went over to FSB and digged around thru the posts and could not find one place where I degraded you, talked smack about you or anything else. In fact these were the only posts that I ever replied to in the same thread as you in the last year, both of which helped you out.

http://72.18.199.92/~fullsize/forum/showthread.php?t=110918

http://72.18.199.92/~fullsize/forum/showthread.php?p=1480555#post1480555

WyleCoyote, I know it is not the Bronco senate but if someone started talking crap about you I'm most certain you would want to get to the bottom of it as well.

Last edited:

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Could you guys hang on before you let the fur Fly?
I got to be outside when the Tow truck shows up for Seabiscuit, and I would like to read this as it happens, plus I am out of popcorn,,,Sheeeeez no popcorn when you need it%) %) :mad: :mad:

Ranger429

I'm all done with it. There is no place over at FSB where I said shit to this guy that was wrong. He is a tool and that is all. Show me one, just one ski78 where I said 1 thing to you that was derragotory or did something to hurt your feelings. Can you do that ski78?

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Could you guys hang on before you let the fur Fly?
I got to be outside when the Tow truck shows up for Seabiscuit, and I would like to read this as it happens, plus I am out of popcorn,,,Sheeeeez no popcorn when you need it%) %) :mad: :mad:

hahahahaha!

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I love threads like this!
Thanks Ranger429!

Come'on broncoraptor, let's see some contrary evidence.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Wow, I really need to learn to stay out of the middle of things...Sheesh%)

Now back to the topic that we are supposed to be discussing....I agree the search function is a little rudimentary, but I go there first, Like with the POR-15 Q's I had I didnt want to got through the 2million results I got, so I just asked it again, in my build thread. And except for very rare instances, I have to say most ppl here are very civil!