• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2011 Events

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
pretty much what Tasker said. Show up, someone will have a seat for you. And if worse comes to worst Tasker will be back at the campground hanging around! ;D

OUCH! Not sure but, think i hate you more now....

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Just so folks know it was not an error, the 4th Annual Wrench & Roast will be the same weekend as the All-Truck Nationals.

Since we have so much going on throughout the summer, we have not been pushing club attendance at the All-Truck show as much the last few years since we have been getting a better turn out to the All-Ford Nationals the first weekend in June.

However, I thought that since I live so close, it could be a good opportunity for people to get to make a long weekend out of it and enjoy two events!

I will again offer camping at my place to those who attend the Wrench & Roast, so if you also want to go to All-Truck, I'm less than 30 miles away.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
you Rock Drew....very, very nice of you to offer

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I have proof Tasker wheeled his rig at the 2009 Roundup.

Attachments

• Broncorama09 018.jpg
    Broncorama09 018.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Broncorama09 025.jpg
    Broncorama09 025.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 22
  • Broncorama09 027.jpg
    Broncorama09 027.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Broncorama09 032.jpg
    Broncorama09 032.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 28

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
SHHHHHHH! you're gonna ruin my reputation! ;D

450rbronco

lloking to join and hit up a few of these events did the summer traill run at rausch last year and had a great time will do again

Dave71

Loc.
Nomadic!
I'm plannin on doing as many as i can this year. What happened to hooters? I like there wings.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I'm plannin on doing as many as i can this year. What happened to hooters? I like there wings.

Hooter's wings suck, the foods generally not that good and overpriced IMO and the "talent" has not been all that great. At least if you are going to have mediocre staff due to other "requirements", those other qualifying standards should be high. %)

The new Quaker Steak and Lube has much better food and a very cool garage / car theme.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Well I hope I can make a few of the events. To all the people that have not been to the Round Up do it! Along with any of the other MEB events. The people are great (well most people%)) and broncos are cool. My life is going to be a little crazy this year so I am not sure I will be able to make any of the events.

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
hooter's wings suck, the foods generally not that good and overpriced imo and the "talent" has not been all that great. At least if you are going to have mediocre staff due to other "requirements", those other qualifying standards should be high. %)

the new quaker steak and lube has much better food and a very cool garage / car theme.

lol...........so no gift certicate for "hooters" for drew... Check...lol

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Flaming, per se, is a 'target of opportunity' sport around here..and in MEB too.;D

Now lets take Terry (Got-Broncos), for example.....:p

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
IT shall return to the woods again this year....have a few tricks up my sleeve. back to MEB however, great group that put on fantastic events. You will feel welcome from the second you get there to the time you leave. Everyone is quick to answer a question or to help out. Join if you can and help support them. I would like to maybe two or three this year....

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
he's been known to do some trucking to the event towing his yellow eb to do his version of a street cruise....short and sweet...

That was partly my fault for having some REALLY loose ball joints...had to pull over and give Jeff his partially charged battery too...I would have MUCH rathered to go on the cruise than sit at the camp drinking beer (did I just say that? I think I need to go take my temperature)...;D

NC-Fordguy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bethel/Greenville NC
Are you all giving up on the shoot-out at UNF in April??

IIRC Nick usually handles this and had some sort of illness last year. Without his fine steward ship it fizzled out last year