• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arkansas Boys going wheeling you're invited

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Oh sure, when there is a pic of me I got the hood up. Well as long as Darrell doesn't see it. It was just a loose battery cable.%) Great pics. Sorry we lost Dean along the way. We came back to the parking lot repeatedly hoping to catch up with you again.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
We did have a great time, and not only that, I didn't get a single tick on me the whole day :cool:

Took the wife and dog out today, and we are covered with those vermin now. But what the heck, it will be fun picking them off each other later ;)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God

Attachments

• IMG_0037aBP.jpg
    IMG_0037aBP.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0054aBP.jpg
    IMG_0054aBP.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Arkansas Boys 4-4-09 003p.jpg
    Arkansas Boys 4-4-09 003p.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 7

crewdg

Loc.
Heber Springs, AR
Oh sure, when there is a pic of me I got the hood up. Well as long as Darrell doesn't see it. It was just a loose battery cable.%) Great pics. Sorry we lost Dean along the way. We came back to the parking lot repeatedly hoping to catch up with you again.

I did notice that earlier today while showing the pics to Nancy. ;D ;D

Attachments

• IMG_0037aBP.jpg
    IMG_0037aBP.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Arkansas%20Boys%204-4-09%20003p.jpg
    Arkansas%20Boys%204-4-09%20003p.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I did notice that earlier today while showing the pics to Nancy. ;D ;D

Oh come on! All the crap I've given you over the years and that's all you're going to say. Please give me a hard time about it or I'll start to feel bad about the shots I've taken on you.

Yeah right!;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Is this the famous picture in question, the one that everyone has been looking at, talking about, and sharing with others %)

ArkansasBoys4-4-09003.jpg

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Looks like you all had some great weather. How did BigEd make it through all of those pictures without showing any mud? You weren't wiping it down after each puddle were you?

Did everyone attempt and make it up Michael's Way?

Glad to hear everyone made it without serious damage and now prepped and ready for Howiepalooza.

Nice pictures by all!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Everyone but me made it up Michael's Way this year Don, and I will be making it myself again someday, just wasn't carburating clean enough this trip ;)

But about Ed, you should a seen that wild man, he was doing five's like they were two's, and with a big old smile on his face ;D

Thats at least "1" of the pictures. Sure no straps were brought out:cool:

No straps Darrell, but we did get a lot done on John's rig ;)

I think this one has also been discussed somewhat.;)

Yep, that's another one right there, making it hard to decide which of the two should be sent into Bronco Driver ;D

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
Sorry to break in here guys, but I just had to let everyone know...

bigmuddy (Ben) came over today and fixed my engine knock!!!!

I'm sooooo happy I don't have to tear that thing down, I can't even explain it.

Hotsprings next weekend? lol

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Great news Chad and a big ol thank you to Ben :cool:

Wonder if he could do something about John's old rig %)

IMG_0037aBP.jpg

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
I'm thinking both of those have to go in Bronco Driver Magazine Alan....because it would be too hard to choose between them!;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Here's one where the hood isn't up....

That's a darn good pic Robert, and truth be known, some of us are giving brother John a ribbing in part because he has one of the most capable and reliable rigs around, and is one of the most talented drivers and spotters anyone could ever find out on the trail. He's a great trail leader and also has cool new tires and beadlocks ;D

And he's a darn good friend ;)

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Robert, that is a great pic of those new fancy bead locks and tires John got. Nice tire & wheels John...they really improved the appearance and performance of your rig!;)

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
That's the bets wheeling pic I've seen in a long time. Check out the mountain scenery in the background.

Great job, Robert!

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did everyone attempt and make it up Michael's Way?

Bradlee got video of all going up Michael's Way, I just the finished the last leg of this trip, I'm whooped. As soon as I can I'll post the video.