• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arkansas Boys-Who's ready?

bubba

Loc.
Conway
don't know about saturday but if ya'll stay the night maybe. have to work at childrens hosp on saturday but don't know how long.ya'll have fun if i don't make it

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
Well guys, I hate to say it, but...I'm gonna have to set this one out.

I was looking forward to hitting the trails with you guys, but I really want to get my hydroboost and d44 swap done this weekend.

Hopefully, the next time you guys put together a Hotsprings run, I'll be able to take my own rig. :eek:

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I was wondering about you tonight bubba. Sorry but we're only going for the day.
And yours will still be there next weekend Chad. I know your boy will be real disappointed if you can't make it.;) ;D
Sure hope this weather clears out soon.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I'm still on track but did have a set back. I think I told you guys I was having a harmonic balancer replaced on my Bronco, and I still am. The set back occurred when my only key to the Bronco was lost at the shop. Nobody had a replacement cylinder and key locally, so they had to order one and it should be here in the morning.

The nice thing is, you get two keys with the new set so I won't have to have an extra made now ;)

And I should be ready tomorrow evening ;D

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
Sure hope this weather clears out soon.

Me too! It went from mostly sunny to partly cloudy but the rain chance is still at 10% and the high is 56 with a light wind. As long as the wind stays down it looks good.

Jeff and I spent the day putting discs on the front of his rig, adding the power booster, proportioning valve, replacing lines, etc. Almost finished bleeding the system and decided to call it a day. We'll finish that and fix his e-brake tomorrow morning. ;D

JC

Loc.
Conway, Arkansas
Hey guys, I sure would like to fill one of those empty seats, but it looks like we may have our granddaughter over this weekend. :cool: If that changes, I'll see if I can get my manhood back and join y'all. ;-) Be safe and have fun!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Oh my, I had not considered the terrorist in relation to this incident until just now :eek:

So you better watch it, because I will be watching for you ;)

Attachments

• 30720gun.jpg
    30720gun.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 17

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Hey guys, Valerie said this morning she might want to go, so I am encouraging her to do so :cool:

Might be a good idea to bring those gift cards John ;)

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Ok guys I know the weather is not the greatest, but you have to start sometime. Might as well be this weekend. And of all people starting to have doubts, you know who you are.%) Must be from hanging out with..... well I'll saving him the embarassment of being named.;) Looking forward to seeing everyone.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I'm ready but what an ordeal, drilling out those old cylinders after loosing a key is tougher than we thought. Busting the bezel and spacer did help and I don't care if my ignition switch is hanging below the dash, nope, not me and I have a new one on the way from Wild Horses anyway.

The new harmonic balancer has me balanced to perfection, I have gone over everything and I'm ready to go, and so is the wife.

We will be having some fun tomorrow :cool:

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
Jeff and I finished up his rig this morning. I think he can stop much better but we need to rebuild the rear brakes next.

I'll load-up in the morning and head that way. Still thinking 10ish Alan? Do you have my cell #? I'll PM you just in case.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Yep, we should be there between 10:00 and 10:30 and we sure are looking forward to it.

You do have my correct Cell phone number Robert and I will give you a call along the way.

BIGED

Guru ????
Im Working On Being There I Will Know By Morning . If So I Will Be There Before Ten.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Well. we are heading out the door now and looking forward to seeing you guys. We will probably stop in Cabot for breakfast and to pick up some twenty dollar BFG Mud Terrains on the way.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Ok. just got in from the shop and it is dark now. Let's hear the story and see the evidence! Something must have broken and someone must have climbed something that no one else could!

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
We just made it home, and we're tired. Leaving the Green Machine on the trailer, cleaning up, and getting some sleep. There will be stories and pics tomorrow. Did have a great time.