• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brocosbybama / lilbamaprincess on ebay (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
bbow:
In your eBay feedback on this guy....you need to say to future people who may be considering buying a Bronco from this guy that they need to go and check what the Bronco community thinks about him and his Broncos on ClassicBroncos.com....not just what the feedback says.

Can you change your feedback?

"DO NOT BUY!!!" www.classicbroncos.com/............"

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
I vote we ask Tom and the staff of Bronco Driver hold Super Celebration 2013 in North Alabama next year ;D Or, let's see if Dan from BD or some of the other staff could go look at his rides like they are interested and then do an exposee in BD about how to get ripped off when buying a Bronco from someone like this, sort of a "What Would You Do"/20-20 piece....

That sounds like a great idea!

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I cannot change by feedback but the response I added indicated to google broncosbybama and classicbroncos.com forums. There is plenty of negative information available out there now. If only I had know these things before.

GloNDark

Well he certainly didn't like my questions. He avoided answering them and surprise, surprise was rude as you would expect .hahaha

Seller has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear gmcsierra1213,

YOUR WELCOME VERY MUCH PIECE OF SHIT DICK SUKKER

- lilbamaprincess

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: lilbamaprincess
Subject: Re: Vehicle condition: gmcsierra1213 sent a message about Ford:Bronco FORD BRONCO WAGON #170833486971
Sent Date: Apr-30-12 14:16:33 PDT

Dear lilbamaprincess,

Well thank you for the "professional" response. I will be reserving my bidding for another eBay seller after your comment.

And just an FYI: You do a google search for your eBay name, you will see the following:
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205159
http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204476

Have a great day............scam artist jackass!

- gmcsierra1213

To: gmcsierra1213
Subject: Re: Vehicle condition: gmcsierra1213 sent a message about Ford:Bronco FORD BRONCO WAGON #170833486971
Sent Date: Apr-30-12 14:14:24 PDT

Dear gmcsierra1213,

BRONCO HAS TITLE THAT WILL COME WITH IT, FLOOR PANS ARE NEW IF YOU NEW HOW TO READ A LISTING THOROUGHLY, BRONCO WILL START AND RUN VERY WELL AND DRIVES GREAT TO. YOU DONT KNOW MY NAME SO HOW WOULD YOU GOOGLE IT??? HAVE A GR8 DAY TARD

- lilbamaprincess

To: lilbamaprincess
Subject: Vehicle condition: gmcsierra1213 sent a message about Ford:Bronco FORD BRONCO WAGON #170833486971
Sent Date: Apr-30-12 14:01:14 PDT

Dear lilbamaprincess,

Is this Bronco going to start when I receive it?

Will it come with a bill of sale?

Is there rust under the floor boards?

Are you a legit seller or the scam artist that is listed when you do a google search for your name?

- gmcsierra1213

Bubbaluv

Loc.
Agoura Hills, CA
I'm not a grammar Nazi, but you would think he would spend a little more time responding to the feedback on his profile.

Reply by lilbamaprincess (Apr-18-12 17:50):
BUYER IS AN IDIOT,OLD CARS DON'T HAVE THE XTRA DIGIT,HE THINKS IT FLIPPED STUPID
Follow-up by bbowisbuff (Apr-30-12 12:58):
Do not buy from this guy. Google broncosbybama. look at classicbroncos.com forum

With no reserve on the sale, i hope it tops out at 5K and the guys loses his ass. Wishful thinking

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I sent him an email (using fake email address) and asked if it had doors and if I could get a copy of the title.

He said no doors. And here is a copy of the Title. It says the purchase date is 1995, but he said he was only the second owner. SOmething doesn't add up.

Attachments

• 1968 TITLE PIC.jpg
    1968 TITLE PIC.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 173

Bubbaluv

Loc.
Agoura Hills, CA
I sent him an email (using fake email address) and asked if it had doors and if I could get a copy of the title.

He said no doors. And here is a copy of the Title. It says the purchase date is 1995, but he said he was only the second owner. SOmething doesn't add up.

Wouldn't he transfer the title to himself, if for nothing more than insurance reasons during the "restoration"? Or is this the transferred title and truck is in Illinois? %)

Ya, something seems hinky

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I cannot change by feedback but the response I added indicated to google broncosbybama and classicbroncos.com forums. There is plenty of negative information available out there now. If only I had know these things before.

I know hindsight is 20/20...BUT at least we can try to make his "business" suffer. Hopefully, in the future, potential buyers will take the extra step to Google ClassicBroncos.com and get the low down (very low) on this guy and choose not to buy from him.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Wouldn't he transfer the title to himself, if for nothing more than insurance reasons during the "restoration"? Or is this the transferred title and truck is in Illinois? %)

Ya, something seems hinky

Well if it is signed on the back by Sally then it's semi-legit, technically if you buy a car you are supposed to transfer it, but a lot of people do pass through if they intend to resell. problem is there is no image of the back and even if there is who knows what Sally's signature looks like. If it's not signed by her, he can't sign it. Bigger question is, do the numbers match, I bet they don't.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Now if someone was in good standing over on Pirate bet they would love to play with this one.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Got a suspect PM from MYGR868.seams to believe d-bag sold him a great bronco at a great price. Anybody know this guy?

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Yea. I am pretty sure its d-bag. Funny the guy doesn't have the balls to return a phone call and has to descise himself on a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.