• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brocosbybama / lilbamaprincess on ebay (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Just joined, Yep would say suspect.

The sick part is he seems to enjoy it. I mean it's bad enough to rip people off but the enjoyment of it, is pretty much down right creepy. Most people try to justify when they do something wrong, you know someone is irredeemably evil when, they know they are doing wrong and bath in it. The poster that said to call the states attorney is right, they don't mess around and are required to investigate every case. I had a former friend that did that douchy phone-cramming and I remember the only thing that could get his panties in a wad was to call the states attorney. They will do something and quickly, even if he does know the local law, they won't cover for him when they get heat from the states attorney. There should probably be a sticky with the guys info and the number to the Alabama states attorney instructing people how to contact them, it would shut him down quickly.

N747JB

You guys are looking at this all wrong.
HE IS AN UNLICENSED USED CAR DEALER! He is not collecting and thereby evading sales tax due the state of Alabama. ;D get the tax man on his a$$ and they won't let go! :eek:
He is passing open titles, at least he's advertising an open title (one just signed off but not transferred) he is also avoiding or evading registration and tag fees!

Miker

Bronco Guru
Hey one of us boys in FL should buy it, require that he deliver it for a cash transaction and then "stand our ground".

;);););););););););););););););););)

Just be sure to give yourself a cut on the back of your head,,,,,,,

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Got a suspect PM from MYGR868.seams to believe d-bag sold him a great bronco at a great price. Anybody know this guy?

Post the full message. If it's in all caps with little to no punctuation and improper spelling, it's likely him.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Ok, ok, if the family is off limits has anyone checked out his ebay feedback as a buyer? Ummmm, wonder if these match his ear rings and belly button stud?

Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer. A++++++. Member id tomasfiona ( Feedback Score Of 13363) Apr-26-12 05:50
PAIR Hollow Paved Heart Flowers Nipple Ring Shield Barbell Piercing Body Jewelry (#200666611599)

Attachments

• !CCw35Qw!2k~$(KGrHqUOKikE0slSLVEQBNMOFdL(Vg~~_12.jpg
    !CCw35Qw!2k~$(KGrHqUOKikE0slSLVEQBNMOFdL(Vg~~_12.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 37

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Re: Broncos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGR868
I have noticed you mentioning a guy that goes by broncosbybama there seems to be a few people out there that are not his friend. I bought a bronco from him and it was beautiful, ran well and probably the best part was i got it way lower than it was worth. what was your issues with him? (d-bag)

My comments are on the forum. Sorry but I don't know you. (bbow)

It's ok i was just wondering why so many grown men are crying about this guy??? it seems some people dont understand that a 40 year old vehicle is not a 2012 Porsche, but oh well kids will be kids right I think it is the lowest and sorriest thing to do by dragging his family into you and your friends battle but again maturity is not really expected from idiots!!! (d-bag)

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
wow, what an idiot...dollars to pesos(you know that used to be a good bet) it is the same guy. I thought intentionally misrepresenting an item in an online sale was internet fraud.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Re: Broncos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGR868
I have noticed you mentioning a guy that goes by broncosbybama there seems to be a few people out there that are not his friend. I bought a bronco from him and it was beautiful, ran well and probably the best part was i got it way lower than it was worth. what was your issues with him? (d-bag)

My comments are on the forum. Sorry but I don't know you. (bbow)

It's ok i was just wondering why so many grown men are crying about this guy??? it seems some people dont understand that a 40 year old vehicle is not a 2012 Porsche, but oh well kids will be kids right I think it is the lowest and sorriest thing to do by dragging his family into you and your friends battle but again maturity is not really expected from idiots!!! (d-bag)

You should have replied "Is it hard to work on broncos when you have Nipple Rings???"

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
He emailed me some pics of the underside:

Attachments

• 1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 001.jpg
    1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 001.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 176
  • 1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 008.jpg
    1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 008.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 005.jpg
    1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 005.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 353
  • 1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 003.jpg
    1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 003.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 153
  • 1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 002.jpg
    1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 002.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 134

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Look closer....

Attachments

• 1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 001.jpg
    1968 BRONCO UNDERCARRIAGE 001.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 183

Bundy

Bronco Guru
That is a helluva notch! I love the black paint overspray on the exhaust...

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Ok in all fairness it could be a PTO notch, NOTTTTTTTTTTT! but seriously it could be. Those things in the coils are helpers to keep the front end up with old (huh sorry) new coils, Pepboys JC whitnety and the like use to sell them...Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.