• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2012 Round Up June 21-23, Gore, VA ** PICS START PAGE 17 **

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Please join us for Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos' 14th Annual East Coast Bronco Round Up! It will be held again this year at The Cove Campground, Gore, VA, just outside of Winchester.

It will again be a 3-day event - this proved to be popular last year!

On site registration/trail selection opens at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday June 20 and will continue on Thursday evening as well. We'll have organized trail rides for all levels on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and an easy trail night ride on Thursday evening. This event is not only for off-road vehicles - Bring your stocker or street modified too! There will be activities for all types of Broncos and interests including a street cruise, a people-judged Show-n-Shine, Rock Challenge, Ramp Challenge, kid's activities, and of course, our incredible Saturday Night Prize Drawing!

Please go to the MEB web site to sign up on-line. Just click on the banner.

The Cove Campground is a great place to camp and has plenty of family activities with hiking and swimming and fishing on several lakes within the campground. All Round Up event activities will be based at The Cove including the trail rides which are conducted on the vast campground property. Their trails are truely mild to wild with trails for all levels of vehicles and drivers! Please see the link for campground and reservation information.

If camping is not for you, there are a number of hotels in the Winchester area within about 10 miles of the Cove. Look for hotels west of Winchester near highways 50 and 37.

This event is open to all MEB members, all Bronco owners (Early Broncos, Full Size Broncos and Bronco II's), and any guests of MEB members or Bronco owners. Hope to see you there!

Please Note: We have had some complaints about dogs the past few years. In making the your decision to bring your dog along, please realize there are things like food prep areas and other people that may not appreciate your pet like you do. We expect you to be a responsible pet owner and keep your dog safe and under control at all times. This also includes picking up your dogs waste and disposing of it properly. We want everyone to have a great time. Please do not make the MEB have to implement strict rules regarding your pets and be a responsible pet owner.

"Thanks for your support in this manner"

MEB Round Up Committee

Here's a few pics from last year!

Attachments

• DSCF0341.jpg
    DSCF0341.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCF0447.jpg
    DSCF0447.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCF0408.jpg
    DSCF0408.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCF0374.jpg
    DSCF0374.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF0426.jpg
    DSCF0426.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF0334.jpg
    DSCF0334.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF0414.jpg
    DSCF0414.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCF0393.jpg
    DSCF0393.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
done and all set! looking forward to it Gary!
jeff and i wanted to know if we were going to be featured on the t-shirt this year as well, you know being winners and all....;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
JUST PRESSED THE "like" button ;D

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Alright!! Round-up Registered, Reserved, and Ready to Rock and Roll!!!

(Randy, Checks in the mail!!;D)

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
I am definitely in!

Look forward to meeting some fellow MEB members... :)

jsnouffer

Contributor
Been looking forward to this since last year. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it though. Company annual meeting is the same weekend. I'm so bummed.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
done and all set! looking forward to it Gary!
jeff and i wanted to know if we were going to be featured on the t-shirt this year as well, you know being whiners and all....;D

Whining does't work around here!

But we do have a nice prize for being the first to sign up . . .

. . . just kidding! ;D

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Whining does't work around here!

But we do have a nice prize for being the first to sign up . . .

. . . just kidding! ;D

Scoop, Tasker has been "signed up" for a lonnnnnng time and even has the papers to prove it!;D Just make sure you keep tellin him the bus isn't really short, it just seems that way because he's so tall!%)

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
Gary
Will they be renting trailers for on site camping? Remember seeing that in last years post. Either way I'm making it this year!

Dave

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
We rented one of those trailers last year and they were really nice! I guess they only rent them for a short period of time then sell them, ours was pretty much brand new(even smelled new inside). Last I remember, Judy said they weren't gonna rent them to us again this year because it wasn't a high enough number of rentals. They bring them out and set them up and even have water in the holding tank and full propane tanks include, all you do is move in and leave when your done. Hope they do rent them to us again! Wifey wants to stay in a motel if not and Homey don't play dat, there's to much goin on to leave at ANY point!;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Sasquatch make lean-to in woods....no need for trailer

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
We rented one of those trailers last year and they were really nice! I guess they only rent them for a short period of time then sell them, ours was pretty much brand new(even smelled new inside). Last I remember, Judy said they weren't gonna rent them to us again this year because it wasn't a high enough number of rentals. They bring them out and set them up and even have water in the holding tank and full propane tanks include, all you do is move in and leave when your done. Hope they do rent them to us again! Wifey wants to stay in a motel if not and Homey don't play dat, there's to much goin on to leave at ANY point!;D

Jeff - good news! Trailers will be available to rent again this year. Stand by for the info to be posted here. The camper rental is arranged between the company that is providing them and the participant.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
gary, i signed up. jeff and i will be there again this year and will gladly continue to support as a sponsor.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
gary, i signed up. jeff and i will be there again this year and will gladly continue to support as a sponsor.

Nick, always good to have you there and we truly appreciate your support as a sponsor! You going to have a customer rig with you this year?