• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2012 Round Up June 21-23, Gore, VA ** PICS START PAGE 17 **

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got ours in. And we're going to be in our usual spot on the ridge in Camp III..from the 16th onward. There are some more bass in that lake that need catchin'...;)

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Ok, Ok! This will make the choice an easy one! Come and see El Deablo and The Magic Man(Team U-Joint) obliderate the competition in the blindfolded obstacle course. If your lucky and get in line quick enough, you might even get one or both of them to pose for a phone and maybe even snag an autograph! Man, those guys are awesome and truely "Second To No One";D

Oh, and I guess there is other Bronco stuff happening that same weekend at the event. We'll be lookin for your registration soon, Thank You and Your Welcome!;)

Who's who? ;D;D

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Aw heck kak, they also go by "Mutt & Jeff"!!!!, If you can't figure it out, I'll go stand by one of them!!!;D;D

Your sure getting some mileage out of that shirt and you haven't even worn it yet! %)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
saving it for the honeymoon.......

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Even if you've never met Randy, you'll know him on sight anyway..unless he's in long pants and shoes, that is.

Attachments

• Taskers feet.jpg
    Taskers feet.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
#157...registered.

I assume if I end up having a passenger I can pay that fee there or modify my registration online??

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
makes me a happy camper.....gonna be fun

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
#157...registered.

I assume if I end up having a passenger I can pay that fee there or modify my registration online??

There is no passenger fee, just need to buy meal tickets if your passenger wants to eat. Also, need to order passeger t-shirt in advance to ensure getting the proper size. We order extra t-shirts to sell onsite but the sizes and qtys are limited. PM ransil on here to change your registration, he can take care if it for you. Best to do it by June 1, that's when the t-shirt order goes in.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
We just reserved our room at the Holiday Inn in Winchester. I'm not super thrilled with staying outside the campground but the boss ain't tentin it and I don't think we have enough equaty in our house to borrow against it for a camper:-[ She told me if I have her Bronco done and we have both there, I can stay there till the cows come home because she can drive her own Bronco back. Is she threatening me???%) Who else is stayin at the Holiday Inn?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I'm staying at an Expedition Express myself, Camp 1 :)