• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Fawl Crawl, Harlan, KY Oct 10 & 11 - PICS START on Page 6

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Has anyone got open seats available? It looking like the Bronco won't be making it.

Worst case is I should have an open rear seat! But usually there are enough open seats for those who want to ride. Just you or are you bringing some others? We can usually hook you up with open seats at the driver's meeting each day.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I think mine is ready replaced the master cylinder, didn't get the Hydroboost done in time.
Replaced the drivers rear tire, now I have to change the Broncos name from Eileen.
Just need to refill the fluids lost from sitting.

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
shirts

Nick - you are the man! You know how we love t-shirts, can't wait to see them.

The trail rig is ready, I think. I've been driving it to work with no issues so I hope that means no problems on the trail too. The trailer is almost ready, have to get longer safety chains for towing with the RV vs the F-150. Will do that on Saturday.

Anybody headed south on I-81 in VA to Harlan on Thursday (10/9) morning? Scoop and I will be going that way and maybe we can get a caravan together.

cesco

Randy, when are you leaving to head for Harlan?

I still have to replace my axle and go over everything else to see if it needs anything else. I am going today to look a new trailer.. if I end up getting it I will be bringing a buddy with his yota....

ransil

Bronco Guru
I will be leaving Thursday morning about 6 AM.

I 'm going the long way I-79- I64/77-I-81 - I-26N It is only 50 miles longer than 119

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We're getting everything ready this weekend to go. Several loose ends to tie this weekend and the Bronco and Yota will be ready to roll. We're leaving Greenville, SC about 5 AM Friday morning and Mapquest says it's a 4.5 hour trip.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Wish i was going.. Buddy that owns a buggy invited me to a FALL MEET AND GREET With 4x4 Grace ..(Oct 10-11) We are going to be wheeling up in Tenn at Chinquapin Off-road park.. So at least i will be getting to do some wheeling...;D

Last edited:
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
6 days to go - I primered over some rust spots to make her look purdy today! Can't wait to head out on Thursday.

Weather forecast looks pretty good - highs in the 70's Friday and Saturday with lows in the 50's. Scattered rain shower on Friday and clearing on Saturday. Just what we ordered to keep the dust down! ;D

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
MEB Fawl Crawl, Harlan, KY Oct 10 & 11 - Bronco Toys at the Crawl

I have numerous extra bronco toys that I've picked up along the way, and I'll bring them to the Crawl. Let me know if you want any of them. These are the store prices that I paid.

Red Johnny Lightning - qty 3 ($4.99 ea)
Matchbox Yellow #89 - qty 3 (.99 ea)
Hot Wheels White #21 - qty 5 (.99 ea)
For Sale Rust color - qty 4 ($3.99)

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pearlcoat - Put my name and 744x4's name on 2 of the "For Sale" ones please. I have looked and looked and that is one that I cannot find here in Greenville, SC. Thanks!

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
I looked to see if anybody I know was attending and saw Ben Franklins name. Is that my ole buddy from Mo? Are you really coming Ben? If so I may have to tool over and say hello sometime over the weekend.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I looked to see if anybody I know was attending and saw Ben Franklins name. Is that my ole buddy from Mo? Are you really coming Ben? If so I may have to tool over and say hello sometime over the weekend.

Laddle, there is a group from MO coming so I suspect it's one and the same! Why don't you just join us for the whole event - it's been a couple of years since I saw you at a Fawl Crawl!

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Pearlcoat - Put my name and 744x4's name on 2 of the "For Sale" ones please. I have looked and looked and that is one that I cannot find here in Greenville, SC. Thanks!

SC74 - they're yours! We're staying at the campground, we'll see you there.

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Free Delivery

Hey Guys,

All this talk about the Swap Meet reminded me I should put out the offer of free delivery for needing any parts from us... OR should I say, is there anything that you think you will likely break and want me to have a spare for you to buy? ;D

See ya soon!

Suzy

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Laddle, yep thats me! I am down in Arkansas now but I hopefully will be there thursday night, which reminds me I still need to find a place to pitch a tent? Or I may just snuggle into the back of the mega cab?

Laddle I thought you would be at OCBR this year? I was where in the hell have you been? :cool:

Ben

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Laddle, yep thats me! I am down in Arkansas now but I hopefully will be there thursday night, which reminds me I still need to find a place to pitch a tent? Or I may just snuggle into the back of the mega cab?

Laddle I thought you would be at OCBR this year? I was where in the hell have you been? :cool:

Ben

Ben, Glad you can make it. It will be great to finally meet you. I think you can still camp for free at Verda Field, but it's on the other side of the park from where most of us will be staying. Otherwise Harlan County Campground has plenty of tent sites still available.

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Gary, Ben,

I don't know about Verda Field, when we were there a few months ago it was terribly overgrown and didn't look like it was being used at all... don't know what the story is with it. When we asked before locals recommended not leaving anything unattended there... We did stay at the Evarts City Campground, small (don't know if it will be booked up) but very close to the Evarts trailhead. (just over the city bridge, directly to your right) This should be different being on the Putney side...

Suzy

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
ben I'm bringing a 22' enclosed to haul bronco and camp in... There will be plenty of room! also pearl I would like one of the rust for sale bronco also! Toby

Last edited: