• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Fawl Crawl, Harlan, KY Oct 10 & 11 - PICS START on Page 6

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
Laddle, yep thats me! I am down in Arkansas now but I hopefully will be there thursday night, which reminds me I still need to find a place to pitch a tent? Or I may just snuggle into the back of the mega cab?

Laddle I thought you would be at OCBR this year? I was where in the hell have you been? :cool:

Ben

Well Ben it's a long story. I've pretty much pushed the broncos aside of late and been farming. You should be passing right past the house on your way down if you are coming out of St Louis down I64 to I 75 south. I live 2 miles off of exit 41 on I 75. If you interested I'll pm you my number and you can give me a shout. I'll be home all day Thruday after 12 noon. I'm having a colonostophy done that morning. :eek:

744x4

Loc.
Taylors,SC
I also have several Matchbox & Hotwheels if anyone else needs some.
2 yellow Matchbox
2 white Hotwheels
7 yellow Hotwheels

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I cant make it this year. I got a job,its going to last to about Christmas. Working 50 hr weeks doesnt give me time. You guys have fun,and take pics.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Terry, sorry you can't make it. Catch you at the Round Up next Spring! Good luck with the job.

Weather is looking better for Friday and Saturday. They are now forecasting scattered rain for Thursday, partly cloudy on Friday and mostly sunny on Saturday. Looking to be a great weekend! ;D

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good camping too... lows in the mid 50's and highs in the upper 70's - couldn't ask for much better than that.

I wonder if the leaves will be changing yet?

cesco

well i now own a 36' :eek: goose neck trailer... i am going to load it up this afternoon with my bronco and a toyota truck.. I am not looking forward to the gas that i am going to use... last year we went down on rt 119... i am going to avoid as much of 119 as possible this year..

I will be leaving around 8am tomorrow so if everything goes well i should be pulling in the campground around 6pm.. anyone going to any night trials thursday night?

nhopman

We are going to go out Thurs. night and at least scout around to find some of the trailheads and get a general familiarization of how to get around since we have not been on that side of the park before. I'm sure we'll find a trail or two to run as well.

1WILD69

Loc.
south range
Fall Crawl

Will anyone have a open seat on Sat. and Sun? All 3 of my seats are full but more people want to go.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Will anyone have a open seat on Sat. and Sun? All 3 of my seats are full but more people want to go.

I have an open back seat - but bring a pillow! It's a hard plastic tool box mounted in the rear seat position. Yes, it does have a seat belt.

We've got about 30 rigs coming so we will help you guys find open seats - there should be plenty. We'll ask for open seats and riders needing seats at the Driver's Meeting each day.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Whats the story with 119? And why should I avoid it? Still planning on making it if I can get out of Texas in time to get back home ?

Ben

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Whats the story with 119? And why should I avoid it? Still planning on making it if I can get out of Texas in time to get back home ?

Ben

Parts of it are narrow, winding and steep. But nothing worse than Murphy to Crawford's, if you've been to Tellico. Hope you can make it Ben.

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
Too many Hurtles...

Well it seems that I will NOT be making it this year! Here goes the story...
First off I had carbureator issues, then the motor started knocking, was gonna run it till I blew it up! Then this morning, the trailer I had thought was avaliable, suddenly became UNavaliable!
Sooo, it seems I am up the preverbial Sh$t creek with no sugn of a paddle! So to all, very sorry... However there will still be others from Stl. Hopefully my dana 44 will make it back to me some how... please!!
Also who ever is bringing the shirts, Please make sure Steve Schmittgens gets 2 lrg and 1 child! Thanks Guys, Better luck in the spring hopefully, Drive save everybody.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loading up both trucks tonight and plan on leaving 5ish in the AM which will put us there by 10:00. Everybody drive safe and look forward to seeing / meeting everyone.

Robert

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Thanks for the info about 119. Is there an alternate to 119 that someone may suggest? I am flat towing my bronco and will be relying on the truck brakes only. Looks like according to mapquest I will have 29 miles on 119 if I go that route.

Thanks Ben

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
Ben this may be too late for you but don't worry about 119. The part you are going to be on is a good road. Plenty wide and not very curvy at all for that part of the state. It's past Harlan that 119 gets bad. You will have good road all the way from Memphis. We all know how bad the roads are in Arkansas.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I JUST got my Bronco back in my possesion after 8 years in storage and have been trying to get it ready for this event. Unfortunately I have run out of time and won't make it. Next year for sure..