• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Fawl Crawl - Harlan, KY - PICS START PAGE 5

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I would like to come to this event, but my EB is not near ready for the hardcore wheeling yet. Hopefully next year if financially everything works oout. I am wondering if there are some light wheeling/trails in the area too for us without the awesome offroaders. I am not scared about a scratch or dent, but not really set up for what I see in the pics. Maybe I can just come hang out, and get some passenger seat time with someone else.

Don't let the pics scare you - there's plenty of easier stuff. We usually have 2-3 different trail groups from easy to hard core. I led the easy group last year and will do it again this year. Most of the places we go - including all the ones in the pics - are accessable from easy trails or have bypasses. So please, come on out and join us. You'll have a blast! (And we'll keep you out of trouble!) ;D

I tend to post pics of the harder stuff since it's more interesting, but here are some of the easier trails.

Attachments

• DSC03428.jpg
    DSC03428.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC03462.jpg
    DSC03462.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC03466.jpg
    DSC03466.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC03476.jpg
    DSC03476.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC03484.jpg
    DSC03484.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 29
  • PA090269.jpg
    PA090269.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 30
  • PA100296 S.jpg
    PA100296 S.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC03360.JPG
    DSC03360.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 35

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Thank you for that.. I need to get on the ball and get my rig ready... Good motivation anyway. I need to rebuild my T case pronto, I have put it off all summer. :) Thanks, hope to make it.

nhopman

Gary asked if I was able to do a shirt for the Fawl Crawl. We don't usually make a shirt for this event. But I did one for the 10th Annual and it was well received so I figured why not do one this time as well. This is going to be a simple black print on a sand color shirt (see pic below), price will be $10.00 per shirt.

I just guessed at the amounts and sizes last time and got fairly lucky but still ran out of a couple sizes.

So this year instead of taking a SWAG guess at sizes and quantities, I'd appreciate that if you were interested in getting a shirt, either post up here, send me a PM, or shoot me an e-mail at nhopman@aol.com with the sizes and number of shirts you want. The artwork will be as big as possible for an adult sized shirt, so we won't be able to do kids sizes, so the samllest we will have is an adult small. I will probably order extras and bring them with me as well, but will pull the sizes and hold them for the people that let me know what they want.

Just a little more pimping of product.

Also, I currently have all of the Old Broncos Rule inventory listed on www.oldbroncosrule.com, at my house, so if you see something you would like to have from OBR, instead of ordering it, just send me a PM or e-mail nhopman@aol.com, with item and size and I will bring it with me to save you the shipping.

Nick

Attachments

• 2010 fawl crawl.jpg
    2010 fawl crawl.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 57

cesco

Hey cesco, remember this? :eek:

YES, I remember that. It was a little embarrassing. Thanks for bringing it back up.:p I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that not to happen again...

cesco

I remember that! I think it was a couple of years ago on the last hill climb of the day. I plan on making it also this year .

yep, I think it was 2-3 years ago. I have changed a couple things since then... Hope you can make it this year I haven't been on a trail ride with you for a while.

cesco

Those tires should have been red-neck flower pots YEARS ago! ;D

Hey Randy, I finally fixed that dent in my tail gate from where you rear-ended me last year. ;)

you do mean the GOODYEARS:p

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Looks like its going to be a great time. Wish I could make it. Maybe in a couple of years.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Gary asked if I was able to do a shirt for the Fawl Crawl. We don't usually make a shirt for this event. But I did one for the 10th Annual and it was well received so I figured why not do one this time as well. This is going to be a simple black print on a sand color shirt (see pic below), price will be $10.00 per shirt.

I just guessed at the amounts and sizes last time and got fairly lucky but still ran out of a couple sizes.

So this year instead of taking a SWAG guess at sizes and quantities, I'd appreciate that if you were interested in getting a shirt, either post up here, send me a PM, or shoot me an e-mail at nhopman@aol.com with the sizes and number of shirts you want. The artwork will be as big as possible for an adult sized shirt, so we won't be able to do kids sizes, so the samllest we will have is an adult small. I will probably order extras and bring them with me as well, but will pull the sizes and hold them for the people that let me know what they want.

Just a little more pimping of product.

Also, I currently have all of the Old Broncos Rule inventory listed on www.oldbroncosrule.com, at my house, so if you see something you would like to have from OBR, instead of ordering it, just send me a PM or e-mail nhopman@aol.com, with item and size and I will bring it with me to save you the shipping.

Nick

VERY nice Nick- Put me down for an XL and a L. I will call Papaw and see if he and Betsy want two. Nice eb-reminds me of a certain black and silver rig when it was still in one piece :)
He should be pleased!!!
kb

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
thanks Nick, I just called to reserve a site...but all the elec. are taken. so its primitive w/my generator for me lol.

also Nick, he said his computer crashed...he still has all the reservations, but he has no ones contact number. so if you know who reserved a site, please have them call Steve to give their name and number please.

contactinfo2.gif

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Nick put me down for a xxl. I fixed my trail rig. I want to make this my first fall crawl.

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Gary, thats a good question. I dont have anything brewed up. Maybe something from Terrys kitchen. I havent thought much about it yet.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
My EFi worked really well in AR at OCBR so I am really looking forward to kickin' Lower Rock Garden's a$$! ;D

(It kicked mine last year!)

Only 3 weeks to go! Who else is coming?

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
im coming Gary...been a while since last time I seen you and some others. Looking forward to wheeling Harlan!

a little disappointed they were out of campsites w/power...even more so...$20 per night to park in a field!

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
im coming Gary...been a while since last time I seen you and some others. Looking forward to wheeling Harlan!

a little disappointed they were out of campsites w/power...even more so...$20 per night to park in a field!

They have cabins too, but they are a little more $$$.

cesco

I was told the cabins were already rented out.. I am staying at the Mount Aire Motel in town.