• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Fawl Crawl - Harlan, KY - PICS START PAGE 5

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
You guys ever chase any rattle snakes out of those rocks? Nice pics that looks like a blast.:cool:

Probably some snakes there but I haven't seen any in Black Mountain, yet!

Chuck - great pics. Good to see you again and your rig is awesome! Lots of changes since I last saw it at Uwharrie.

Joe - great to meet you and Nat. Glad you decided to come. Chuck's pics of Lions Den makes it look easy don't they?!

Hope to see everyone back next year - and those who couldn't make it this year. We'll announce a 2011 date soon - hopefully after KYMC announces their date so we don't have the same traffic issue on Saturday.

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
This was our first time to Black Mtn and the Fall Crawl event, and I can say we had a great time! We will definitely go back. We enjoyed sticking around Sunday and wheeling with Scoop and the rest of the group, thanks for waiting on us! Here are a few pics!
Nat and Joe

nice meeting you,the other Joe,Mark, and Damnit Bobby!!!!!!!!

look forward to hit some chit and tearing it up again!!!:cool:

cesco

awesome pic's! now I really wish I would have just thrown my junk together to make the trip. I have missed the last 2 years and regret it. I should finally get my puts from ARB today. Looks like everyone had a great time

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Sorry I missed it. Looks like a great time!! MEB trips will be tuff to do this next year. But I will continue to work on my rigg maybe make it in a couple of years!!

joe

Bronco Guru
Joe-It was good to finally to put a face with an Avatar-especially since we share similar ideas on some things :)
Thanks for making the trip south.
Karl

yep, me too Karl ;D

maybe someday we'll get to wheel together?

joe

Bronco Guru
nice meeting you,the other Joe,Mark, and Damnit Bobby!!!!!!!!

look forward to hit some chit and tearing it up again!!!:cool:

it was funny we all talked together for an hour or so and just when i said "nice meetin ya Chuck" and about to turn in for the nite you said "hey whats your user name on classics". i told you then... "BOOM", it was on!. we were ready to go at it!

that was funny chit man.

hope to wheel with ya some day :cool:

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Randy, thanks for posting. I was at the top of Lower Rock Garden when it exploded so I didn't see it happen. Wow, it really went! :eek: