• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2015 hotel update

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The breakfast at the park os pretty damn good, I'll second that

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
We are booked for Knights Inn also! ;) When we booked our room a month or so back the guy said he had about 40 booked at that time. Not sure if they were all from the OCBR group or not but he acted like most were. He didn't blink and gave me the $43 rate, so he knows OCBR folks well. I happen to know several folks that don't get on these forums that are already booked at Knights like Kevin and Twila from South Dakota for example who I spoke to the other day and already booked a room.

genteca

One more

There is one more from our group going and is staying at Knights inn also. Looking forward to meeting people. We are just bringing my sons 72 since I don't have a way to haul both. Really looking forward to this trip.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
YellowBronc, is Chad the one that high centered on a bypass on Fun Run a couple years ago? That's a good reason to switch to broncos... lol.

BTW, the Huggins crew (included the four year old Crew) will be at KI. Too cheap to pass up.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
YellowBronc, is Chad the one that high centered on a bypass on Fun Run a couple years ago? That's a good reason to switch to broncos... lol.

BTW, the Huggins crew (included the four year old Crew) will be at KI. Too cheap to pass up.

Yep, that was him. He's got a 1/2 cab now and loving it!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I will be checking with Charles at KI to try to make sure things
are getting straightened out/cleaned out etc. and update.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
There is one more from our group going and is staying at Knights inn also. Looking forward to meeting people. We are just bringing my sons 72 since I don't have a way to haul both. Really looking forward to this trip.

glad to hear it. Y'all will have a great time and will come back every year :D

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
We did red roof last time and was happy with them.....we just drove down the road to knights inn for the party each night

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I will say this...."the band will be on my tailgate!"

Well that's not as funny as I had expected but good news none the less :cool:

Have you considered a rock light to stage light quick conversion system modification ;D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I believe that 14" led on the front my bronco can handle that!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
OK who wants me at the hotel party? I got to book something soon.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
OK who wants me at the hotel party? I got to book something soon.

Looks like multiple parties this year bax, and I don't think you could go wrong at any of them, you will of course be a celebrity and welcomed to all ;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
OK I'm partying at the K.I. I got one off the back parking lot. So I got to bring disposable sheets and some lysol. I'm kinda itchy already?

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
My email showed that Bubba posted this but I don't see it so am posting again just to get the word out!!
Just an update. Notice in the registration still had some of the old phone numbers for the hotels. Knights inn. 501-624-4436 Roadway inn. 501-624-4681 Red Roof inn. 501-624-3321 Embassy Suites. 501-624-9200

Sorry folks my bad - guess I need a secretary ;D
thank you Bubba!!