• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Potential Mass Buy on Hunsaker Seats

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
I would also be interested in the sycros or Icons which ever. I would also nees the brackets and belts.
I am new this is my first post.
I should be picking up my first EB in 2 days. 1974. Will post pics when I get it.

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
I would also be interested in the sycros or Icons which ever. I would also nees the brackets and belts.
I am new this is my first post.
I should be picking up my first EB in 2 days. 1974. Will post pics when I get it.

Welcome to the site cap35b

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Thanks Trlblasr. I am still waiting to pic up the 74. Its one of those friend of a friend thing.

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Thanks Trlblasr. I am still waiting to pic up the 74. Its one of those friend of a friend thing.

Where are you located Cap?

To everyone else, I should have the finalized "what's, what" within the next 24 hours and I'll get it posted up.
Joe

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Despite my desire to get this thing done so I can order some seats, they didn't get back with me today. Honestly, when I talked with them yesterday I got the impression they didn't expect to get in the 20 pair of seats range and wanted to relook the discount (relook as in better than originally discussed).

I'll let everyone know as soon as I do what the pricing schedule/details will be.
Joe

mnido

I am very interested in these seats however I also need something for the rear. I would like something that somewhat matches the front in at least color and material. Would a pair of these fit in the rear ? I don't plan on making it a ritual to haul anyone in the rear but want the option if needed. I would think a low back option would "LOOK" better. Your thoughts

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Hi Joe.

I am located in Tucson Arizona.
I havent update my bio information yet.
Thanks for doing the leg work on this stuff

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
I talked with them today and the easiest way to do this is for me to become a Dealer for them and take the orders, then drop-ship from CA. The advantage here goes to the CA folks who won't have to pay sales tax on the seats; however, now the CO guys will. I think I only have to pay the tax based off my zip, which would make it 4.1% I believe.

So now I need to do my Vendor sign-up and get this Mass Buy posted over there.

We're also going to have to give the pricing based off PMs, rather than having it open, manufacturer guidelines and all that.
Joe

Ranger345

Loc.
Omaha, Ne
whats the differance if they sell me the seats or you become a dealer? Just seems like more work for you to become a dealer??