• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
ok so heres the pics i been promisin the pics are terrible but you get the idea, behind the front seats, cerwin-vega 6x9s 150 watt rms powered by a mtx thunder 210 wat 2 channel amp that is below the pass seat. further back two Cadence 175 watt 6x9 mid bass speakers powered by a 2200 watt lanzar 4 channel amp that is under the back seat. and in the back a 400 watt kicker 10" and a 600 watt alpine 10 " the kicker is in a truck box and the alpine is in a bandpass box.

Attachments

• speakers 001.jpg
    speakers 001.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 38
  • speakers 002.jpg
    speakers 002.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 34
  • speakers 003.jpg
    speakers 003.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 38
  • speakers 004.jpg
    speakers 004.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 31
  • speakers 005.jpg
    speakers 005.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 34
  • speakers 006.jpg
    speakers 006.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 32

fmcpeters

Shocks

Finally got around to replacing my shocks, picked up a set of Pro Comp ES 9000. 100% improvement! But anything would have been better, once I got the old ones off I pushed them in to see if they had any life left, there still compressed.....

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
front cross member

Well since it was warn this evening I got to the shop about 6.30 and worked on shaping my front cross member to be reinstalled .. The kid I had cut it out and I've been trying to decide what is the best repair .. So since it's warm I guess I'll see if I CAN reinstall it . I'm not sure But I think i can weld it bottom and top and a few straps and get it solid .. One of the main problems is that if I put it to where it needs to be then it covers one of the power steering box bolts and I don't want to hide the head of that bolt. Also welding on the frame I expect it to break so I'll need some room to repair. ...
...Nothing 4 more days won't fix..

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
looked at a rust hole and cried.....

anybody in so cal got a place i can store my roll cage for a while so i can replace some sheet metal?

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Bought an air compressor, shame I can't use it until I get moved. I also move a box full of EFI parts in my storage unit. Does dreaming about mods and driving the Bronco count?

msweb

Bronco Guru
Bought an air compressor, shame I can't use it until I get moved. I also move a box full of EFI parts in my storage unit. Does dreaming about mods and driving the Bronco count?

Since many of our Broncos only actually run or are finished in our dreams, absolutely, dreaming about them counts! ;D

shonivey

Just hung up the phone with Mark from Jeff's . Centech is on the way....there's nothing wrong with having more in a harness and the wheels than you paid for the bronco....Right?
getting ready for concord and the super celebration!!!!!!!

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
got a temp guage leak on intake fixed, found that my shifting problem was a broken steering collar, spoke with Mark at JBG and got a few new parts to fix that ordered, cranked it and let it run for about 20 minutes, seam sealed my new floor pans top and bottom, and reseam sealed the rest of the interior of the Bronco.....now the wait is on for my parts.....

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
Aired up the flat left rear & fired it up for the 1st time this season. Took it out for a spin & picked the daughter up from school. Think she was more excited than me about having it out on the road. Unfortunately rust is making more progress on it than I am.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Opened the crate I received today and drooled over the doubler and transfer case inside.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Well Skitter Joe came out tonight .''Never said a word about his girlfriend'' So, neither did I .... He worked on the wiring harness It worked for a while but then went to jumping around ..He says it need a new switch . another post..
... I was under it trying to C CLAMP the cross member into place to see if I like that location ..and think it'll be strong enough to hold .. I just about have a black eye from it dropping on my face .. I'm glad it missed mostly...Fell about 3 times ..too heavy for one ..I didn't have enough hands.

markperry

Bronco Guru
I took the day off too go get my Bronco out of the transmission shop....I got a call from them when I was on my way there, and they told me they got it all together and they found a leak in the tailshaft....Bummer!

It might be another week before I can go get it now:cry:

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Added More stainless, All I am gonna need is a Flux Capacitor, a long stretch of flat road and 88 miles an hour then I can go buy the first Bronco off the assembly line!

DrLathrop

Loc.
Fulshear, TX
I re-installed my radiator & hoses & filled up the coolant, no leaks. Ran the engine until the temp hit 220 then shut it down. Topped off coolant & ran again, holding steady at 180 like it's supposed to. Waiting for my 4x4x2 box from West Texas Offroad so I can get the rest of the beast put back together. Ordered a P/S cooler 15" double pass from BC broncos & some stone guards from Bailie. The perfect weather this week has me itching to get the bronco back on the road. I've been battling my P/S upgrade for 6 weeks due to work & out of town trips the wife says are "essential". "The bronco back on the road is what's essential sweetheart"........is what I wanted to say but am a little smarter than that....today.