• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Made smoke last night! had to squirt gas into the carb twice. 2000 RPM for 30 minutes. I'm not claiming a successful rebuild yet. I've been to this point before and still had toi tear it back down after a hundred miles.

helo-mech

Built a bike rack.

Nice Rack!!!! I had to say it. It just kept ringing in my head.

Seriously though, that is nice. Is that aluminium or painted steel? Either way, it looks good. BMXing could only better when you get there in a sweet ride.

Deano

Bronco Guru
Im gonna throw a radiator and a fan at one of my EBs and hope it sticks

rtreads

Loc.
...was wondering if buying that used soft top for $250 was a bad deal... well its Colorado and its snowing HEAVY with 5" on the ground... guess it wasn't a bad deal. I'll see how it works this weekend.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
fixed the license plate light, mounted my free mmmmbeeeefy bumper from 4lofun, bolted the body down (wasn't done from the PO)...tomorrow is getting new sneakers, then sunday is bolting in the cage and welding in the floors....I'm THAT close to getting the '72 on the road

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
Bought a whole bunch of goodies for my Bronco.
1. BC Broncos ac system
2. New BC dash
3. 1 wire alt
4. Cam. 286 519
5 holley carb
6 dizzy
7 water pump
8 balancer
9 motor mounts
10 control module

Crap I hope my wife doesn't read this. I'll have to sleep in the garage.

Also got the engine bay and tranny tunnell painted.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Finished installing door inserts, primed the whole Bronco, painted front fender lip for flare install, and seam sealed the outer body. Pics later.

markperry

Bronco Guru
Put my new 12 axillary tank in from Toms....Fits great and works great! Nice product and SERVICE Toms....thank you!

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
installed the driver side baja ss seat and the door insert. moved it into position to take the first test drive tomorrow!

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Nice Rack!!!! I had to say it. It just kept ringing in my head.

Seriously though, that is nice. Is that aluminium or painted steel? Either way, it looks good. BMXing could only better when you get there in a sweet ride.

Aluminum. I will eventually powder coat it when done. Thanks for the compliment. I think we had the coolest ride at the track tonight. Couple of Jeep guys there might beg to differ. There were two full size Broncos.

Deano

Bronco Guru
Got the radiator and fan in the green one today. Ups dropped the trans cooler at my house today for my blue one maby I will get to put it on tomorrow

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
-Replace lower fan shroud mounting flange with a piece of angle aluminum, which turned out to be a very strong repair
-Replaced both motor mounts
-Broke the fan shroud in two while replacing motor mounts. (oh yeah, the fan moves up with the motor):-[
-Epoxied said fan shroud back together
-Painted new front brake cylinder in preparation of replacing the one that's dragging

Depending on the weather tomorrow, I'll either be doing yard work or:
-Replacing passengers side brake caliper and wheel cylinder
-Replacing speedometer cable
-Repairing* front passengers side body mount
-Repairing* passengers side inner fender

*temporary repair consisting of sheet metal patch pieces and any combination of rivets and threaded fasteners.