• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Got the rebuilt C4 bolted up, D20 bolted up with new bushings. Installed starter to find previous owner stripped out bottom bolt. 3 steps forward, 1 back.

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
Ripped off the entire front clip and starting to remove the engine and C4. Also took off all the chrome window trim and labeled it. Then I picked up my new Victor Jr Heads from a guy on craigslist. Woohoo!

t.lay

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grayslake, IL
Re-installed 5 pt harness after reworking cage. Stared at top thinking of converting to a safari top/canvas sides. Didn't last long - wifey had me installing trim in the house the rest of the day.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Went up and checked on it to make sure it didn't get swept away in the flood. It's still there and now I'm thinking a snorkel might be a good thing to add to it.....

The pic below gives an idea of how high the water was. The ditch is nearly 3 feet deep. The water was 6 inches over my driveway with logs floating down the road...

Attachments

• 100_2654.jpg
    100_2654.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 31

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
Blubuckaroo, I can hardly wait. Did you stroke yours (302 or 351W)? Not sure weather to stroke my 351W or just do a mod cam, victor jr efi intake and see how that works out for a weee bit.

PaulT

Loc.
Wilton NEW HAMPSHIRE
Wasn't today... last weekend, cleaned out the barn a bit, found the bronco (!)
Put the battery in, backed her out, turned her around and backed her in so I can have some sunlight to do the front brake lines.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Found out why the hazards didn't work (wire busted off the fuse block and used for a plow light) replaced the fuse block with another one I had and found that the hazard switch was also faulty, so I ripped that out...directionals don't cancel taking rights, that's an easy fix...

New parts order: Hazard switch and a directional switch. Now maybe it'll pass inspection...

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Blubuckaroo, I can hardly wait. Did you stroke yours (302 or 351W)? Not sure weather to stroke my 351W or just do a mod cam, victor jr efi intake and see how that works out for a weee bit.

302 with 9.4 comp, and an RV cam. The new heads really seem to let the 4bbl and headers work. I was wantin more power but also wanted to keep some economy and also keep the carb. It has a real good snarl to it at about 3K.

Attachments

• Don Stidman 001.jpg
    Don Stidman 001.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 27

FLIT67

Loc.
Colville, WA
Yesterday I boughta set of front fender flairs and a set of rear leafs with a 4" add a leafs for the boys '69. Oh yeah, got to see a beautiful '68. Then went a drove at Fastkart--pretty good day.

777mechanic

Loc.
centennial colorado
i wanted to paint my tub but the sand blaster is still dragging his feet , says maybe monday , but more likely tuesday . it's the first thing i've had someone do other than myself and now i know why . you can never count on people in the trades to get it done.

4lofun

repaired small dent below rear taillight, removed factory seam seal on qtr. panel. primed right side. not much but progress will be made

Nightmare Bronc

Got my top back home from painting it and put it on the Bronco so that the glass guys can get windshield and all of the top glass in on Monday morning.