• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

shonivey

Broke the last two nuts loose on my body mounts. The dang bolts wont come out, Im talking about the front two. Is there a trick or am I missing something?

after about 6 body lifts on ford rangers over the years....I swear the assemblie folks have a 5 gallon bucket of blue locktite they dip the bolts in. I can offer no help but I feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!

lil red

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Woke up 1 1/2 hours before my alarm went off thinking about those dang body mount bolts. I know, technically, I haven't "done" anything to the Bronco today. But, shouldn't waking up and logging on to CB count?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Woke up 1 1/2 hours before my alarm went off thinking about those dang body mount bolts. I know, technically, I haven't "done" anything to the Bronco today. But, shouldn't waking up and logging on to CB count?

Of course it does.. ;)

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Paint today!!! Been waking up every hour or so all night, thinking I was going to be late.
A little over 5 years since the start of this little project and Paint day is here!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
very cool on the paint.....Steve, need some pics of the "macgyverism" mount we made!

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Will work on that this week...have to upload them onto my server...wait until you see the steering shaft...will need that part number for the shaft you dropped off...gonne be slick!!

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Got 90% of the power steering installed thanks to Tasker!! He's a good man that helped a brother out! Dropped off some sweet goodies too!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Today i ordered coil cups and 7 degree c bushing set.....new stuff? my truck is going to go into shock! ;D

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Went for my first night drive in the 77 lastnight. One of my new H4 headlights blew out. High and low beam. I have no idea why.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
It went very well. Starting strength training this week. Still a bit painful, but it's all muscle pain at this point...I tore the labrum a full 360 degrees. Hurt like hell. Getting better daily, thanks!!

msweb

Bronco Guru
Spent a few hours on the broken bolts in my door hinge backing plates which are floating around in the door pillar.

I've decided I hate Broncos and rusty bolts SUCK!!!!!! :mad:

msweb

Bronco Guru
Ok, I love Broncos but damn mine frustrates the crap out of me some times!

I still think rusty bolts suck though :p