• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

markperry

Bronco Guru
Figured out my fuel gauge went bad..........I took it apart and the filament wire is torn off the post.....I'm now searching for a fuel gauge

sanchagrins

Not today, but on Saturday I replaced the spark plugs, hooked up my electric choke on my stock 2v carb and tuned it, replaced the throttle spring, wired a push button horn, and put the factory air cleaner back on. Gonna try and get it inspected sometime this week!

In NC vehicles 35 years or older require an inspection, and unfortunately I got '77! That means two more years of inspections for me :(

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Today was a very productive day: I got the dash illumination lights back in the speedometer head, then put the drivers side vent in. Got the driver's side door seals installed. While doing that I had to drill holes in the floor/rocker for the plastic alignment pins built into the lower door seal. So naturally I drilled into the auxillary gas tank:mad:
Also got the windshield solvent nozzles mounted back in the hood.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
It went very well. Starting strength training this week. Still a bit painful, but it's all muscle pain at this point...I tore the labrum a full 360 degrees. Hurt like hell. Getting better daily, thanks!!

Good to hear ;)

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Finished the power steering install....

Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and now I have a puel pump leak...the 37 year old pump got bumped by the power steering pump...on well, no test drive tonight.

BTW, anyone know how to flush a power steering system other than popping off the return and letting it pump out while replacing it?

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Removed leaky Radiator, installed new one, also installed a vacuum tree at the rear of my intake manifold. Who new you needed vacuum to shift?%) Maybe tomorrow I'll throw a few bolts in to hold the cage and drive it around the block!;)

AZ67

Removed the steering column shift collar, cut off the old three speed "nub," filled it with JB weld, sanded it smooth, painted it, and re-installed. At this point and time, it is the nicest looking part on the whole truck!! Kind of like polishing Lincolns nose on an old, beat up, tarnished penny.

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
Installed a new pressure plate/clutch assembly and bell-housing. Waiting for the trans to get back from a refurbish.