• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
moved mine so my daughter could mow and then smoke started coming from under the dash:eek: moved it back parked it went in the house:mad: will have to look into it later too pissed yesterday:mad:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
moved mine so my daughter could mow and then smoke started coming from under the dash:eek: moved it back parked it went in the house:mad: will have to look into it later too pissed yesterday:mad:

I bet you were...

dougyounger

Contributor
Removed the hardtop Monday night and have been driving around with a big ole smile for the past couple of days.

shonivey

figured out where all the water came from on the rides at the super celebration. cap that came with the radiator did not seal up.

shonivey

Removed the steering column shift collar, cut off the old three speed "nub," filled it with JB weld, sanded it smooth, painted it, and re-installed. At this point and time, it is the nicest looking part on the whole truck!! Kind of like polishing Lincolns nose on an old, beat up, tarnished penny.

I polish a turd daily on my driver....hehe

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
Told my neighbor no fumar! Noticed my aux tank was leaking after filling it half way, it looks like it the flexable line comming out of it. Its a pretty slowl leak so I will take care of it tomorrow.

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
Today I got the remaining 3 bolts holding the tub to the frame off. (One of them got the die grinder treatment) And I disconnected the wiring harness on my 69

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Installed the remaining 2 body lift/mounts on the drivers side. Then got all pissed off at the carnage on the passenger side under the battery tray :(

Deano

Bronco Guru
Put a thermastat in my Oliver EB and drove it and it still gets hot. Guess the water pump is next! Its got a new radiator,fan,thermastat,hoses, belts,heater core. Do you have to burp a I6 before it works or what!

StnePny

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Santa Monica, Ca.
Cracked an afternoon beer as I open the garage, walk around looking at all the work that has to be done, AND, said I have 5 beers in one hand & it's Cinco de Mayo ...

... both my beers to go find some tacos

.... then ... after lunch went & look for some Tequilla and said ...

Shit, I have aLOT of work to do ....

.. when I get up late tomorrrow

jray

Odered some items from JBG: battery tray, dash bezel tool, tailgate bumpers, liftgate drains, speedo firewall seal........small stuff.