• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
Found a rusted and split spot in the inside of the rail where the rear spring perch is located. Sanded it all down and started plating it all the way around.

Hey at least it is on the lift so I don't have to lay down to weld it.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Got the cage installed finally, had to modify the front crossmember slightly for the front bolts

1d1026e9.jpg

Now she looks mean! That's the look I was going for.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys! I hope to get some High-Res Pictures tonight so I can really show it off!

MSWeb...I had never seen another rig with those wheels until I got mine done, now I'm seeing them more often. Kinda a modern-look Slot.

shonivey

fired it, drove it down the road, got real pissed over the pending divorce....parked it because I truly value my bronco!!!!! time to crack a bottle and get stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Bedlined it, flipped it and tried out the rock skis all in one day!!!:cool::cool: (maybe 2 days)%)%)

Attachments

• FSCN2617.JPG
    FSCN2617.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 25
  • FSCN2626.JPG
    FSCN2626.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 29

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
how the brakes work? you my friend are tearing it up!

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Received a set of headlight rings (w/o adjuster holes) and an auto shift indicator from Jeff aka. BlazeofGlory. Jeff sells good stuff at fair prices!

Installed a set of cast Holley valve covers I found on Ebay – now I need to pull and clean the Contender intake to match. I’m slowly getting that engine bay to a less embarrassing state.