• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

RT

Bronco Guru
Ball joints :( oooff,,, Done !

Where's that Tequila !!! ;D

sriha

Taped a towel over the gap in the passenger door and taped over a few other holes and took it to the car wash. I held some rags on my side but the Bronco desided I needed a foot wash as it was raining in from above my pedals. Had to keep one foot on the brake so I wouldn't roll off the stop pad in the car wash. At least its clean so I can start working underneath a little more.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
installed the new fuel sending unit(77 main tank), drilled out broken boltes for the fuel tank skid plate(7 of the 9), and going out to get new bolts. hopefully drive it tonight

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
CRIED on it....i think the cruising days are over. Ica and snow at my house this morning which is going to lead to a stupid amount of salt on the roads....depression is setting in. :-[

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
CRIED on it....i think the cruising days are over. Ica and snow at my house this morning which is going to lead to a stupid amount of salt on the roads....depression is setting in. :-[

I know what ya mean, I had mine out for a quick rip yesterday and put it away. I think there will be selective days but few:cry:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Already... Damn, I don't envy you man! Hang in there! :-X

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
walked past it in the garage and notice a rear caliper was leaking. Got depressed. Why can't it just run and be nice to me?

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Springs that Spring!!!

Replaced the PO installed POS Superlift 5 pack springs with shiny new BC Broncos 9 packs. WOW – what a difference in ride quality!:D

Fortunately, the lift kit was less than 3 years old, so all the bolts popped right out and the project was quite easy and quick.

I forgot to paint the HD u-bolt kit before I started so they got painted and will get installed some evening this week.

Also added 302 badges – even though they are not correct for a ’73, I like the look.

Attachments

• camera 005 (Medium).jpg
    camera 005 (Medium).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 20
  • camera 007 (Medium).jpg
    camera 007 (Medium).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 27
  • camera 008 (Medium).jpg
    camera 008 (Medium).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 24

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Pulled the heater out of it and pulled that apart this weekend. New core and foam going in it and a new cable/on/off switch when it arrives (thanks again Herman). Cleaning up the dash and going to respray it the original color. She should be a real beauty by the spring time.

Pops

Loc.
Warsaw, In
Pulled the gas pedal assembly and e-brake foot pedal assemble out. That is a fun proceedor when you are working solo!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
X'ing the days off the calendar.....c'mon March!

hdfx81

Picked up these side marker lights now I just have to get the time to drill some holes and install them. They are 68 B-body mopar side markers.

Attachments

• 100_0734.jpg
    100_0734.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 21

Adarcy

Just got my WH Dana 20 cover from ups.

Does a permatex like sealant need to be used when replacing the Transfer Case cover or just install the gasket and cover as is?

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Got the stuff together to pin the hood, remove the factory latch and install the electric fan, No more destroyed radiators after tomorrow!