• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Stock 302 balancer
351w duraspark distributor
90 degree waterneck

Justafordguy may have them locally. I'll check with him before I ask the world...

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
;D;D;D;D5.5 wh system 12 with toms radius brackets and wh rear shock jock. plus a 1 inch body lift... just have to paint, instal shocks gas tanks, and e brake cables... should be all but done tomorrow...

i will say that i would not have been able to do any of it with out bearsden72 (rob) and Bax (roger). Bax came over and welded everything for my and rob told me what to do and handed me tools and helped when i got stuck. so i end this by saying THANK YOU!!!!!!!~;D;D;D;D;D;D

Attachments

• IMG00084-20101118-1618.jpg
    IMG00084-20101118-1618.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG00085-20101118-1618.jpg
    IMG00085-20101118-1618.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 31

msweb

Bronco Guru
i will say that i would not have been able to do any of it with out bearsden72 (rob) and Bax (roger). Bax came over and welded everything for my and rob told me what to do and handed me tools and helped when i got stuck. so i end this by saying THANK YOU!!!!!!!~;D;D;D;D;D;D

Great guys and a great forum make this the best place there is!

crtilghman

installed a holley 500 and went on my first long drive about a 100 miles and no problems wow it runs goood:)

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Stock 302 balancer
351w duraspark distributor
90 degree waterneck

Justafordguy may have them locally. I'll check with him before I ask the world...

I'm almost positive I have a 351w distributor, not sure about the other stuff. I'll try to find it tomorrow.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nothing!! No time, no money, nothing that needs fixed. So, wait, save, and plan for the 98 Explorer 5.0/4r70w install.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
me too, i have soft doors to install, flares,heater and steering shaft and haven't done a dang thing with them yet:-[

This cold weather won't help the motivation factor much either, lol

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
picked up my built dana 44. will paint it tomorrow and start installing the disc break set up. picking up the wildhorse body lift next week and will be installing it first.

ncsubronc

welded on my new inner fender. need to find somewhere to get a good sheet of 16 guage and start working on the kick panel...then on to the other side to do the same. will have to get new door post for the passenger side while i'm at it.

Attachments

• bronco_new_inner_fender.jpg
    bronco_new_inner_fender.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 19

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Wire brushed some crud off the front frame cross-member - not much; but enough to elude the "slacker" title.

The die grinder was making my cat nervous so I stopped...and sat back with a beer or two and looked at it.

Adarcy

Replaced the leaking old transfer case cover with a new WH Transfer Case Cover. The cover (with the tab) on the left has a slight leak. Enough to make a "small puddle" on my skid plate over the course of week with no driving. What would be the best way to fix that? Isn't there just a shim behind that cover?

I also just ordered a new WH 3.5" Suspension Lift. Woo Hooo!!!!! ;D

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 37

RIDER68

Loc.
southwest washington
worked on finishing my quick2wire wiring harness.. put my new drivelines in ran fuel lines and break lines should be done pretty soon been a long ass 4 year project :eek:

skifast

Loc.
Sandhills, NC
Sold and delivered the AOD I pulled out so I can get into high gear on the clean up before the ZF install... I thought this day might never come!