• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I had to pull it out of hibernation yesterday and drive it to NAPA to get a new alternator for my truck. Gassed it up, drove over to Todd's then back home.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I ran the main tank dry so I could pull the sender and adjust [bend] the float so it will read correct.done,no leaks.
Installed a Tom's console,built it up to clear the seat belt bolts. I'm not going to put in a radio so I made a shelf to sit on the top lip ,so small things don't get eaten......That's all for now folks.........;D

crtilghman

BMW leather high back bucket seats $40.00 what a bargain with the seat belts
jeep_and_bronco_008_Small_.jpg

Adarcy

Finished installing and sealing up the insulation kit. UPS hasn't brought the new carpet yet, but I threw my seat in and went for a drive. What an amazing difference!

Fixed a grounding problem with Aux tank fuel sending wire and put in new battery cables. A great cheap upgrade.

Attachments

• RJ1.jpg
    RJ1.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 26
  • RJ2.jpg
    RJ2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 24

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Changed the brake,stop,turn,side marker and reverse lights to LED. Didn't need to put the loads in the system, to make the turn signals work right,I have a newer flasher,maybe thats why.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Spent the day cleaning it up from Broncomania, I think my yard is a few inches higher now. The stainless makes cleanup easy, hose it off, spray with purple power, hose off agaon, all clean no scrubbing.

Also added some home brew windshield stiffeners.

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
still waitin on my p/s part to come in, so I can steer and stop this damn thing. EFI is done and purring like a kitten, even the ford mec that lives across the street said it runs to good LOL;D

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Took the reverse light switch off the transmission, cleaned it up and got it working. Found out the horn relay was bad, will have to get one this week. I'm trying to get it legal so I can get it inspected for my Texas registration.

Adarcy

Yeah, all of the above. I could actually make phone calls while driving and the person on the other end of the line could actually hear me ;D

No more heat through the floor and no more rattles upon acceleration or on the freeway.

I did the full racket jacket setup from WH with the strips and insulation. It will be interesting to see how much quieter it gets with the full carpet kit (over the wheel wells).

Noise, heat, both, or something else?

Adarcy

It didn't take more than an hour or two to rip everything old out and to put in everything new.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
started cleaning off the valve covers, only to be called back in to take care of the kid. Also, the breather refuses to come out of one of the covers. can't figure out why.