• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
WUT you keep that stuff, supposed to be almost 70 here tomorrow:p. didn't do anything to the bronco

No way, you know you want some on your Bronco too! ;)

Got the protofab bumper off Blue, now to get a couple of stock bumpers back on there. ;)

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
I finally put in the repaired column from TBPs this eve and no difference, couldnt move it except for 3rd and reverse, hope it needs to be readjusted or I have the rods wrong. OR I WILL FLIP!!!:mad: will mess with it tomorrow with a clearer head%)

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Got my new bumpers in the mail today!

(wife not happy about all the boxes :p)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
got my new winch yesterday, talk about fast shipping ordered it friday and got it monday:cool:

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
broke the new PS pump while installing it. Removed the breather from the valve cover. Learned some more.

sriha

Parts came in, I get to play in the garage this weekend. Time to rebuilt bank account before the next purchase.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
picked up the new (new) power steering pump. got my alternator checked, and it PASSED! It looks like hell, but tested good!! starting to sort out my bolts and see what I need to order.

cheapthrillb2

drove it for the first time.

IMG_20110316_190916.jpg

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Picked up a Tom's fold and tumble rear seat. Off CL,and met another Bronco Addict,Thanks Jim and a 72.:)

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
Its been 2yrs but I drove that bitch 2nite!!!!! EFI works flawlesly had a boner a mile long. Its been a long time, my wife is going to love me not spending more money LOL yeah right