• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

remi1566

66 bronco

finished piutting the engine back together .....adjusted the push rods and added the new stainless vacuum lines fired the 170 right up for the first time since getting the head redone runs like a champ just a little loud without any exhaust..

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Put a Thule basket on that I got off CL yesterday. Working on the mounting,don't know how it'll end up.

Attachments

• CIMG0248.JPG
    CIMG0248.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 45
  • CIMG0250.JPG
    CIMG0250.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 44
  • CIMG0252.JPG
    CIMG0252.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 46

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Put a Thule basket on that I got off CL yesterday. Working on the mounting,don't know how it'll end up.

Those mounts that hook to the drip rail look just like the ones I have on my canoe rack. They held on very nice and I didn'd have any troubles with the canoe at 65 MPH at all.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Those mounts that hook to the drip rail look just like the ones I have on my canoe rack. They held on very nice and I didn'd have any troubles with the canoe at 65 MPH at all.

Glad to hear it ,I've had them for years,just never used them.I'm trying to mount the basket low,if I mount it on top of the cross bars there is about 4 -5 inches clearance.The way they are on now there is about 1 in.,but I don't think they are strong enough.....I love a challenge!

Fredly1

Put doors on. Need to align them now
4401abac-f25c-eb08.jpg

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
cleaned mine up from grey rock finally, cut the inner fenders out trying to make room for heat to get out, changed oil and filters, instaled air filter that fordman gave me. Sory no pics

jray

Looked at when I walked by it, wanted to drive it, maybe tomorrow.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Had to drive it to work today...no gas in my pick up and no cash in my pocket. The bronco had 3/4 of a tank tho. ;D

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Sally
That'll buff out! ;D (Someone had to say it.)

I finally swapped the leaky rear wheel cylinder for Frank, and temporarily bypassed the CRAPTASMIC fan switch in his A/C... I wish I knew for sure which brand he got so I could warn everyone to avoid it like the plague! :mad:

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Drove it to work today. It's been 100+ deg here for the past few days, gonna have to take this top off soon.;)