• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
finished the lift install on andrew's bronco yesterday, kinda towers over mine a bit.

Attachments

• DSCN2366.JPG
    DSCN2366.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 33

jsnouffer

Contributor
finished the lift install on andrew's bronco yesterday, kinda towers over mine a bit.

Towering, check out this Ford Aerostar that is at Carlisle Ford Nationals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307156244.154212.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307156244.154212.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 25

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
ok, maybe not towering, how about 4" or so higher? that van is just DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even bigfoot shuttle didn't look at bad...

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Got out of work yesterday and walking up to the Bronco I saw a puddle of gear oil, Been finished a year and had never had any leaks at all, looked and seemed to be coming from the trans adapter. Figured I would find a local bronco guy ( I am in Albany Ga. for work) and fix it on Sat.
Got back to the hotel tonight and decided to crawl under and take a closer look. found all 4 bolts from the 6 cyl intermediate housing and the adapter plate were all loose, not just loose but backed out about 1/8"
grabbed the ratchet and cranked them all back down, drove it about 10 miles and no more leaks. Got to love the Hotel parking lot fixes!

jonnyB

Loc.
San Antonio TX
inner fender

bronco6.jpg

5-29-11-Bronco3.jpg

broncoitis

Bronco Guru

Good lookin patch job! Nice work. ;D

Finished plumbing up the fuel pump and still working on the A/C Crap! Thought I had it all figured out but some adjustments still needed! %) Gonna try and get it started tomorrow with any luck!

Bluesclues73

Slowly but surely starting to collect parts, some mandatory (radiator hoses/carb rebuild kit), and some not so mandatory, but great for motivation, like a pair of nice shiny headers! :cool:

- Eddie

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
Put my new bumpers on yesterday, then pulled into my buddies shop today. Motormounts, pan gasket, clutch and throw out bearings, and last but not least getting both drive shafts rebuilt. Brought the tranny/transfercase home and powerwashed off 38 years of grime, and even put a coat of paint on the crossmembers.:cool: With a little luck, we'll get the tranny stabbed back in tomorrow, new drivelines tue. morning and new exhaust tues. afternoon. Then I'll be done.......for a little while.;D

Attachments

• frontbumper2.jpg
    frontbumper2.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 15

dave vh

Loc.
Lock haven
after about a year of sitting. charged the battery,shot of starting fluid and she fired right up. suprised me .figured would have to rebuild card cause of old gas sitting in it. got insurance on it now just need inspection and im good to go again wooo hooo !!!!!

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
drove mine to a car show today,also. It was a ford only show,put on by a mustang club. Lots of nice cars,can't believe how many Galaxies with SOCH 427's. Only 1 69 Bronco in the show and another one in the parking lot.and mine of course,the one I liked the best. ;);)

2kuwl

Loc.
Wisconsin
no more rangr decals.

removed all of my cracked and crackled ranger decals. it's much cleaner and less ratty looking now.;D

hdfx81

Spent 8hours garage saleing with the wife our usual Sat. We pack a lunch and head out in the bronco put on between 50 and 100 miles each time.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
moved it under its own power, installed some HID off road lights, washed it, installed the seats and cleaned out the back for installation of the rear seat, amp and spare tire carrier...

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
66- picked up a starter for the Auto conversion and a wiper motor intermittent switch.

68- Fixed more PO wiring mess, he brake and tail lights work! Fixed the turn signal switch wiring and slapped on a smooth shift collar while it was apart.

74- Pick up a junkyard center console.

ski

Loc.
Omaha
Painted the grill and headlight bezels. New turnsignal and taillight lenses. Cleaned and painted the marker and tailight housings. Fixed everything inside the drivers door and finally installed the door panel. Oh yeah and drove it.;D