• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Pulled the aux tank down today and got ready to fix the rusted out seam on the floor. I'll need to fix the little bracket that holes the parking brake cable too.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Fixed the alternator charging issue. Also went to Pa to get some parts to get the truck on the road and legal for now. :cool:

Was also able to start the truck up and didn't notice any water leaking like the previous time so my fingers are crossed for sure. :eek:

Tomorrow is another day for sure. ;D

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Drove it to work today and just took it to get pizza for lunch. Man I'm glad my A/C is working, It's gettin hot here in Tally.:cool:

Last edited:

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Posed next to it with my favorite new shirt.

Attachments

• CIMG0247.JPG
    CIMG0247.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 28
  • CIMG0249.JPG
    CIMG0249.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 34

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Putted around in Mudd's back 40, to see where I could turn the 15 year old loose, let him take it around as well w/his friend..

Let the wife drive err home, so I could kick back and drink my beer.. :)

eblightning

Front disc brakes - 79 Bronco knuckle out conversion with tie rod end bushings and a sterring shaft u-joint. Motor next on the agenda in August. Going to enjoy the eb first in July before I start the swap.

jsnouffer

Contributor
Cherokee windshield wiper arm swap... not sure why I did not do this sooner... huge difference...

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Put it on the back of John's trailer

Headed to WCB for a family cage, shock hoops, stonecrusher, TB riser and radius arms.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Put on a 14 in 7/8ths drop air filter that I found on CL,new for$15.Changed the PS belt and the alt belt.trying to get rid of that embarassing squeel. So far so good.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
adjust the carb, set the timing, checked all the fluids, topped off the t-case with gear oil, and took a bath in oil when i removed the fill plug on my trans (meaning it's over-full).......