• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
Washed the mud off from the last time out. Greased her up and topped off all the fluids in preparation for the Crawl 4 Christ event next weekend. Can't wait!!

remi1566

66 & 67 bronco's

Put a new exhaust system on the 66 today after having the head redone with the new exhaust it runs like a camp...also pulled the Can back top today off my 67 putting the hard top back on and the plow setup for when I return it will be winter so it will be ready to use then...also drove the 67 around with the top off get all kinds of looks with no top....66 was put in storage today won't be working on that till next summer now...kinda bummed but its just stuff...it will still be waiting for me when I return....

remi1566

had an old guy approach me about my bronco yesterday said he had a 74 back in the day and was looking for another to tow behind his RV thinks it would be cool to tow a Bronco instead of his current Jeep...yep I said it J**..I told him mines not for sale he was looking for an automatic anyways just thought the story was kinda cool is all...turns out the guy retired back in 2008 from the place I work at there are about 5,000 folks that work there never meet him before....

shonivey

shopping for carbs......holley say's 670....summit's calculator tells me around 400cfm....and carb is pretty much greek to me. rebuilt an edelbrock and it runs ok on my yard bronc....but the holley on the 72 flows like it should be on a top fueler....

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Yes he is! Won't find a better Bronco brother.....

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I fired mine up and took it around the block. Cost me about $3.65! ;D

crews44

Loc.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Test fit the wheels and seam sealed top and bottom...gonna raptor line the bottom on wednesday....btw scuffing POR15 with scotchbrite SUCKS...

IMG00141-20110613-1710.jpg IMG00144-20110613-2138.jpg IMG00145-20110613-2138.jpg

jrnymn

Loc.
Hamburg, MI
In the last week - Put new battery clamps on and charged the battery on the 79. Tackling the fuel delivery problem next. Started the 95 and let it run a while. Got the 73 running for the first time since I bought it last fall and pulled it off the trailer. Picked up the new 74 rock crawler project and tucked it into Dad's barn. Picked up the red/white Jada Bronco for the collection.

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Sat with her on the side of the road to nowhere just outside of nowhere-ville...though shortly after a pass through the beer barn in nowhere-ville...waiting for my fuel to vapor UN-lock! 107ºF in the shade, which happened to be on the other side of the road. About 253ºF on my side. Cell phone showed 2 bars and low batt. Used part of the batt to call the wife and put her on stand-by.

Beer 1: Manifold still hot as F***; crank; gas bubbling out vent; no go.

Beer 3: Either the manifold has cooled or I'm no longer sensitive to heat. Crank - no boil - no bubbling. Black fog clearing to a rough idle followed by a smoother idle. Slammed the hood and hauled ass for the 8 miles back to the house. Died in driveway.

Thank God for beer and Broncos.

Looks like an insulated base gasket and some fuel line wrap is in my future.

jlake4130

Loc.
phoenix, az
Cleaned up the "C" cap for the front of my duff long arms. Looks like they had some kind of bracket welded to them at one point that a PO hacked off. anyway, a little grinding, welding and painting and there good as new!

Attachments

• bronco 8 001.jpg
    bronco 8 001.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 11
  • bronco 8 002.jpg
    bronco 8 002.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 10
  • bronco 8 003.jpg
    bronco 8 003.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 9

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Installed driver side floor pan.

Attachments

• 67 bronco (11).jpg
    67 bronco (11).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 22

jakeperry

Loc.
lake providence
Primed and painted from and rear bumper got front one installed and the bikin top on will do back bumper tom now trying to list a pic of my baby!