• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

jalapeño

Loc.
Philly 'burbs, PA
And you can screen capture with the iPhone & post, or tapatalk will open your camera & upload that way as well.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308168781.344919.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308168781.344919.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 21

msweb

Bronco Guru
!

Mike,

I could upload with my Droid X up until recently...just used the browser...then it stopped for some reason.

Hmmm..... And we both have the Droid but I never noticed the ability to upload pics. I may have to look into this a little more before going with tapatalk. And no, it's not that I'm that cheap, I just hate redundant software and... well, ok, I'm that cheap, lol!

jalapeño - I'll keep that in mind for when I find a job!

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I cursed at it after it stranded me on the side of the road. A quick tow by a friend (cost: warm 30 pack of Coors Light) and its the fuel pump just spinning in the tank...not pressurizing.

Called Good Sam Roadside Assistance - 1/2 to 3 hours wait...ya - I'm two miles from home, let me make a phone call.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
tire rotate, oil change, greased chassis... got caught in the rain but took it's new hauler for a spin...

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
loaded it up and drove it to borrego springs, did a little off roading, spread dad's ashes.

Attachments

• DSCN2377.JPG
    DSCN2377.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 34

Fredly1

Got my tranny back after rebuild from Jbbronc. Rebuilt tcase. Mated the two. Now they are sitting under the Bronco waiting to install

msweb

Bronco Guru
Mike,

I could upload with my Droid X up until recently...just used the browser...then it stopped for some reason.

I can click on the "upload images" and get the pop-up but can't seem to get anything to happen when I click the "Browse" button... %)

shonivey

swapped some old used 30's I bought for a set of 31's off the 69. and drove it to work again....;D