• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

ArmyCOL

Mounted and welded the passenger side front shock hoop. Pulled the frame out of the garage, flipped it upside down and put it back in the garage. Then I welded the bottom of the tabs for the front hoops. Cleaned up a few areas on the underside and welded several openings that should have been closed. Mounted and welded the rear bump stop mounting plates.

dieselbronco

Loc.
Tolland CT
I just ordered some injectors and 60lb valve springs for my 69 diesel bronco, then I sat around and dreamed about how much better it will go when I get them installed.;D

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Went to a local car show at the Ford dealer. Mostly Mustangs but me and a buddy brought our horses;D

Attachments

• 73 at All-Ford show.jpg
    73 at All-Ford show.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 43

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wiped antifreeze from the passenger floor.:(

I had the same problem. Had to pull heater due to leaking heater core. Now I don't know if I should buy new one or wait till I but Vintage Air in (not sure when I can buy though). Winter is coming. Need to do something.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Picked up an EGR spacer to carb gasket. Going to install the spacer and see if I can get the idle set a little easier.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Drove my to Cruising the Coast and party in Long Beach, MS. Great time. Seen one other (brown & white) on the way over. We need a better showing of our beloved EB's.

Anyone else down here on the coast for CTC? Let's have a meet & Greet somewhere.

DINOONE

Trying to get her ready for Crusing the Coast.....
X Vision LEDs testing.
d1b1f9b2-222e-3279.jpg

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Trying to get her ready for Crusing the Coast.....
X Vision LEDs testing.
d1b1f9b2-222e-3279.jpg

I'll be in a red & white 1/2 cab on 36's if you make it. Flag me down or stop by if you see it parked.

Good luck and hope to see you there.

sriha

Picked up my steering gear box after it was sitting at the store for a week since they lost my number%) and washed the radiator.