• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

ncsubronc

been workin on floorpans lately and got them finished up. starting on rockers tonight!

piack

Loc.
Sanford, Maine
Wife drove it to work today. The Mustang had a flat. It was kinda fun talking her through the Hurst ratchet shifter on the phone. Last time she drove it, she got it stuck in 1st and drove 5 miles home "I tried not to over rev it.....%)"

72BroncoAZ

Loc.
Tucson,AZ
It's been 3 months since my Dad gave me his bronco..Finally got a chance to check it out..I bought a battery and some gas...And had it running in 30mins...Oh yeahhhh;;;D

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Drove it to a car show. Spent some time with NGAbronco and Stretch and now the wife and, along with Phred, are in the mountains staying in a cabin over looking a quiet lake.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I cleaned up all the crap in the garage sitting around the frame.Thinking about turning a few wrenches on it tomorrow.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
cruised with my brother fatboy and gave some parts away. always a good time when you have no place to go and just get to enjoy, also put a good chunk down on my donor truck yesterday.....

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Got 1/2 of a disc conversion done. Medical family emergency came up ,have to fly out in the AM.:(

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Mounted the center section on my new Bailiebilt front bumper. Easy install and a great product. Need the weather to cooperate so I can paint the rest of the bumper and install them. Starting to put the winch on today...maybe!

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
tidied up the CB antennae wiring yesterday

gonna clean it up this morning to go to club meeting

starting EFI conversion next week end

deltabronco

Bronco Guru
Put chassis coating on underbody, tub and engine compartment. came out nice. however, noticed that the body and frame is slightly canted to where passengerside tire sticks out an inch or soand the driverside is recessed and inch or so.looks like coil springs were installed crooked. Didnt see that coming.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
sold my red top optima and billet tray, bought a costco deep cycle battery to replace it. now gotta get a stock battery tray and hold down (since i sold my new replacement last year).

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
Ran the new fuel lines. wired up the sending unit and the in tank fuel pump. Should have the engine compartment ready to drop the motor in next weekend.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Added me a ''Jack Trap''... What I called it last week when I thought of it .. I have a half cab. And never have a jack along because I don't like something rattling around.. Not that I have flats on the Bronco but I go to a different piece of farm equip daily, that needs to be lifted. So I seem to set along 90% of the time with just one of those little jacks from Walmart. 1 1/4 ton or so.. So I simply set the plastic case on top of the back fender inside the bed. I took a u=joint strap 5/16 drilled 2 holes in the fender well. DOUBLED NUTTED the U-Joint strap inside the bed. Nuts inside the wheel well were only set at the end of the u joint strap studs. So they can't get into the tire. Nuts on inside of bed were then ran up to tighten it up. A loop strap from small ratchet was put over the U-Joint u bolt to secure that end .. other end was put into the ratchet and the other end of the ratchet has a ''S'' Hook on it .. On my top rail of the bed I have several cleats to secure a load. Simple hooked the S under one of the cleats. Ratchet it up tight and that Jack in a black plastic box is secure on the fender . It's Trappped and not going anywhere .. Hence ''Jack Trap''.......

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Finally had a weekend with minimal things to do. Kinda. I got Dad's lawnmower and pressure washer both running again. Oh, and I washed the Bronco.

Hey, it's a start...

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I installed my Grizzly Locker and moved my Tranny cooler to the top of passenger side fender well and added an electric fan to it. It was under the front bumper before and always got packed with mud. It should stay much cleaner now. I just hope it doesn't make it much hotter under the hood.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Drove around the North Georgia mtns, Enjoyed the beautiful fall day with my wife.

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Sunday: Took it for a nice long drive through the rain soaked North Texas countryside - testing the newly re-built and upgraded heater system. 5 to 7 inches of much needed rain; rivers flowing; 302 humming; Mike smiling...