• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sriha

Hopefully going to install the steering gear box and then drive it down the road.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I ordered a 23gal fuel tank. Now hopefully I won’t have to stop every other day to put gas in it when I get it finished!

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Ordered the T-3 wiring harness for 67. Removed seats and remainder of shag carpet in 67. Removed one flare and began removing 1-inch thick pieces of bondo on driver's side quarter panel on 67. Wired the winch on my 72. Started mocking up the Gorilla Warflares on 72. I really need more time and money.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
used the hitch for my hitch mount vise working on the samurai bumper. used a bumper to build a bumper..............YEAH.....

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
Got my F4TE 5.8 block wire wheeled, cleaned, stabbed the comp 35-308-8 cam, installed crank w/ new bearings & shot it with a couple coats of cast iron grey!

Attachments

• 2011-10-10 15.46.22-1.jpg
    2011-10-10 15.46.22-1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 2011-10-10 15.46.32-1.jpg
    2011-10-10 15.46.32-1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 15

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Duraglass, chromate lite, sand, sand, sand...repeat. Starting third week of final body work. 2-3 hours at a time = a long time getting it done. Hope to be done this weekend and into primer.

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Yes Mike I too was in your country today andit was wet .. North of you in Breckenridge they said they got 7+. I got 5.1/4...

I live just North of town where we got 5”. Tanks are all full, Lake Olden (behind my office) is full and ran over into Lake Leon. The lake picked up 1.6’ – still 11.5’ from full - but better than nothing.

The skeeters will start tonight for a couple of days. It's been so dry, they're actually welcome for a change.

Oh...and I washed the Bronco last night.:D

6daze

Long arms picked up from powder coat...
62b0a7fd-2185-82f2.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Washed, cleaned out, vacuumed Ole Green Street! Going to a new home soon.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Removed the top on the 67. Looks like it has never been off before. The top is not structurally sound, but there may be some parts someone needs. I'm going to salvage the liner, the glass, and the lift gate. Besides that, I don't know what's useable.

sriha

Installed the lower guides for the driver side window, added a screw in window crank so it doesn't fall off and got my window to go up and down all the way for the first time in over 12 years. :) Also got the power steering cooler installed and added antifreeze, couldn't start it though because I ran out of PS fluid :( Stopping at the store today and hopefully will be driving 5 minutes after I get home ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well, it started at around 6;45 am,
* Soft Top Removed
* Soft Top Rails
Buddy came over, then lowered hard top from garage ceiling
Bolted the hard top back on
Visors check

Took her for a ride later in the day

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ohhhhhh and loaded her up on another man's trailer, and watched her drive away. :(

Gonna miss her.

New home is in Grimes, Iowa.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
...OH Man I took mine to Running Buddies Deer lease.. nice drive about 20 miles both ways and with the Up & down of his deer lease .. Amazing how easy it rumbles along.
... He ask if I 'd put the exhaust out the back would it still be as load.. Oh I hadn't noticed.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Started removing body lift bolts and ended up putting on d44 guard. Then I had relapse of my cold I've been fighting all week. I don't feel too good right now. Go Rangers!

Eugene

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
...OH Man I took mine to Running Buddies Deer lease.. nice drive about 20 miles both ways and with the Up & down of his deer lease .. Amazing how easy it rumbles along.
... He ask if I 'd put the exhaust out the back would it still be as load.. Oh I hadn't noticed.

LOL, I hope you got there "EARLY" so you didn't scare them Deers off. ;D :cool: