• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
bolted up the motor today. I'm sure glad that is over. I think I'm going to feel it tomorrow. Now the fun begins, installing the EFI harness and all that goes with that.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Installed Duff hood struts and a steel hood. Man I like that! I am only 5'6 so playing with that prop rod all the time was a bitch! %)

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Ohhhhhh and loaded her up on another man's trailer, and watched her drive away. :(

Gonna miss her.

New home is in Grimes, Iowa.

I'm sorry to see it go too, but now y'all can come trail riding with us y'all's new trail rig right? ;D

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
This morning I pulled the trac bar bracket extension back out, reset the trac bar into the original bracket, and took it for a test drive.
This completes repairing the steering and handling problems the last owner forgot to tell me about.

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
Worked on the new engine install. Hooked up most of the RJM harness.

mail-1.jpg

mail-2.jpg

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
me and jr pulled the 302 today

starting the 5.0 EFI swap

Attachments

• Spencer wrenchin'.jpg
    Spencer wrenchin'.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 32

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
%) ;D Maybe a few weeks. :-X

Hope it don't take ya long. Not happy having to leave mine behind in MS while I move to PA to start new job.

Emission testing in PA may prevent me from taking it up there. That would suck!!

Good luck though Dave. Hope you find you next love quickly.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
got the wiring harness installed, now i can drive it off of the trailer been on there since OCBR%)

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Shortened the throttle rod yesterday. Amazing how much more power you get when you can open the throttle past 30%.

I still have the short in the column though, so it looks like i'm going to move the tilt column up on the list of things to do.