• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Heater upgrade! Just in time for colder weather! Jeep Cherokee wiper conversion next weekend! Found a BRAND NEW NOS pair on eBay for cheap! :eek:

Attachments

• 56005195-2.jpg
    56005195-2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 13

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Didn't do anything on it today but tomorrow is another day! ;D

In spite of that, I got to meet alot of cool Bronco Brothers up at BYOB and for me that is a productive day for sure. :cool:

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
Got the door lined up straight then welded the cowl, kick, floor, and rocker assembly into place permanantly! Now on to the drivers side!

Fredly1

Finally got some time to prime it. It's getting there
62b63ee7-7fd1-b3d1.jpg

62b63ee7-7fe6-e296.jpg

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Took me six frustrating hours.:mad: But I finally got the old rope rear main seal out from above the crank, last night.%) Had just enough energy left to install the rubber replacement and get the main bearing cap in and torqued down. Will install the oil pump, pickup tube, oil pan and starter this Saturday. Hopefully back on the road in the afternoon. This has been a 5 week project due to time constraints.

Fred

1966bajabronco

swapped in a rebuilt d44 with powerlock ls, 4.56 gears and yukon hardrock lifetime big ujoint cromo axle shafts, swapped in disc brakes from a 78 cj7.

tomorrow installing 31 spline axle shafts and a new yukon nodular dropout with 4.56s and a detroit locker.