• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Took it grocery shopping tonight with the girls...short run. Left the Jeep at work and took the company truck home for a pellet run tomorrow, so I had no choice (work truck is a regular cab pickup and the wife took the booster seats). I miss driving it.

Myllo73

I washed mine....after getting it out of the mud hole I got it stuck in also today.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Drove it to work and after work the wife and I drove it to town to get some seafood. We stopped by the grocery store on the way home. While I was waiting in the parking lot 3 different guys stopped by to ask about the bronco. It's funny how many different types of people like old Broncos.;D

bajabronc

Loc.
West Hollywood
Swapped out the old Detroit in the rear for a ARB, -now I have front and rear ARB's. It is strange driving it now with a open carrier after 17 years of driving it with a Detroit -feels like a car vs a truck!

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
Installed my full widths. I still have to connect the track bar, drive shafts, and brake lines.

Attachments

• EBW front.jpg
    EBW front.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 35
  • EBW left.jpg
    EBW left.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 33
  • EBW right.jpg
    EBW right.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 30
  • FW front.jpg
    FW front.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 32
  • FW left.jpg
    FW left.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 27
  • FW right.jpg
    FW right.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 29

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Super cool

Front hoops fitted up.

20111021_155027.jpg

Going to peak out of the hood a little bit;D

20111021_143823.jpg

Make me want to add coilovers

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
cleaned up the wiring near the battery. Removed the old alternator harness and now I'm back to no power. Think i need to hook the old main battery wire that goes to the ammeter to the battery +.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
LOOKS like i'm packing it away for the winter :-[ 12" of snow coming in tonight and don't know how much driving i got left on it this year......

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
expecting maybe 12+ here....i'm sad. Steve let's drink! :D

Attachments

• fall cruise 193.jpg
    fall cruise 193.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 31
  • fall cruise 196.jpg
    fall cruise 196.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 28
  • fall cruise 198.jpg
    fall cruise 198.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 26

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
crack! just popped one....oh, to keep with theme:
i disconnected my battery today

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Drove around today,just finished the disc conversion.I think my blood pressure went down,not tring to guess what path it's going to take if I hit the breaks. Stops nice and straight....Hydroboost is next. Saving the "down for a while jobs" for winter. Too busy driving it now.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Finally finished up the rear main seal replacement, and fired it up today. A five week ordeal due to time restraints. Going to take it for drive tomorrow, can hardly wait.;D

Fred

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Just swept 2 inches of heavy wet snow of the soft top on my Bronco. :p No inside storage available for it just yet. :cry:

Adarcy

Installed new front driveshaft, Tuffy Center Console, and some wiper/washer parts.