• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Finished an aluminum tunnel cover after having to hack it for the ZF shifter. Had some damaged material from a jobsite as the "donor" material. Note the louvers that were cut into the original cover. I kinda like em.

One company's trash = my Bronco fixin treasure!

Like that man... Line X it and Done.. ;D

Tasty Geezer

replaced my custom rear bumper with a stock chrome one...Anyone need a custom rear bumper;D

Attachments

• custom rear 1.jpg
    custom rear 1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 27
  • custom rear 2.jpg
    custom rear 2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Stock.jpg
    Stock.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 29

RolledItAgain

Yesterday I finished putting POR 15 on the underside. Next is some minor patching of the inner fenders prior to painting them. Then... the body goes back on!!!! YEA!

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Yesterday I installed Duff's hood struts. Today, I installed new hood bumpers/adjusters, installed WH tach with billet mount and wired up, replaced broken liftgate handle and repaired linkage, and replaced the blown gauge cluster bulbs. Yay, I will now be able to read my speedo at night.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
got tired of looking at large holes in my already beat-up doors. decided to make a couple of patch panels.

Attachments

• Door Hole Patch1 30.JPG
    Door Hole Patch1 30.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Door Hole Patch2 30.JPG
    Door Hole Patch2 30.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Door Hole Patch3 30.JPG
    Door Hole Patch3 30.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Door Hole Patch4 30.JPG
    Door Hole Patch4 30.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 28

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Just met the FedEx truck at my door before leaving for work (they got there early) and took delivery of my new Tuffy Deluxe (stereo model) console. Retro-fitted it (sat it in place) before heading to work...... love it! :D

Plans to night or tomorrow include: mounting it in place, installing my new key guard on the dash and hooking up my BRAND NEW NOS 1986 Pioneer graphic equalizer/25w booster (BP780 model) that I found on eBay over the holidays. I had one of these beauties back in 1986 and have missed it since the day I sold my first '77 back in 1989. Man, I love old school Pioneer car audio! ;D;D;D

Attachments

• BP780.jpg
    BP780.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 53

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Covered it up as we should be getting rain this weekend....which happens to be my first weekend of the year that I can work on it!:mad:

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Drove it to work today. Students get a kick out seeing their professor (me) in a suit get out of an Bronco older than he is.

I'm not a professor, but frequently wear a suit or at least tie... I think the looks as you get out of a jacked up EB with tie o. Are priceless!!

Todd

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My new 66 needs some love to make it a daily D.

Started with fixing leaking radiator cap and upper rad hose. Done.

New plugs, checked compression on a 79 Fairmont 200 six it showed 150 on all six, sweet.

Then as I was trying to fix a lose exhaust bolt, it broke, previous "weld" attempt gave out. That required removal of exhaust manifold, which required cutting two bolts off because they where seized to manifold, but luckily those screwed right off after taking manifold off. That required trip to ace for new bolts, NAPa (I'm on the frequent flier napa program) for new carb and exhaust gaskets. Rebuild carb tomorrow.

markperry

Bronco Guru
Put in some new front seats,

dscn0908.jpg
[/IMG]
dscn0909.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
37s are on

Got my 37s on. Now I've got to figure what clearence issues I have.

Attachments

• 37s w beadlocks.jpg
    37s w beadlocks.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 44

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Removed and replaced all three ujoints in the rear drive shaft. Now, I am enjoying the much needed rain.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
After 7 weeks in Pa. away from home and my Bronco, took her for a drive, Now I got a smile that won;t quit!