• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Made a balljoint adjuster sleeve socket so I could put the front end together;D

Picked up the frame from powdercoater for my EFI build and got in the 33X10.50's for my wifes 1/2 cab.

Jim W.

Attachments

• Adjuster sleeve socket.jpg
    Adjuster sleeve socket.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 24

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
Got the transmission cleaned and painted and started reassembly

d0b43807-260d-07be.jpg

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
gonna drive mine shortly.

but put new 1" body mounts in a customer's bronco. now got a snag, fan shroud isn't clearing.....

mattt

Bronco Guru
Picked up my modified AOD deep pan today....hopefully get this thing running again this weekend. Had to shorten the filter pick up tube as well to get ~3/8" clearance at bottom of pan...did that tonight so it's 'put it back together weekend.'

Attachments

• aodpan.jpg
    aodpan.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 21
  • aod-pan.jpg
    aod-pan.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 21

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
gonna drive mine shortly.

but put new 1" body mounts in a customer's bronco. now got a snag, fan shroud isn't clearing.....

Hate when that happens %)

I had some white MX no.plate back ground sheets so I made me some templets and fixed up my tailgate FORD....ooop's this was yeaterday;D...also stuck my bi-ci floor mats back in for a spell..;D

Attachments

• bsc 001.JPG
    bsc 001.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 25
  • bsc 002.JPG
    bsc 002.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 25
  • bsc 007.JPG
    bsc 007.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 27

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Nice Gene... (oops yesterday) I completed the gauge cluster install. Kudos to Kevin (fallingdown) over at Classy Chassis Restorations for doing a great job.

DSCN2104.jpg

DSCN2106.jpg

Last edited:

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Broncowie, Those wheels are so freakin cool! And I love the tires. What size are they?

Am I gonna get to see this bronc when I come out there in 2 weeks???

Today I got my steering column tightened up after the BL. Got the steering wheel back on. Pulled the dead alternator for the 3G upgrade. Removed VR and started getting wires ready for that. Starting cleaning up the Alt. brackets. Found a wire I can't identify.

Then I got rained on, came inside and got some iced tea. And now I'm here.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hay Mark....gauge looks great....gonna get that done too...soon I hope...by the way your Bronco is lookin good.....Like them MT's;)

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Broncowie, Those wheels are so freakin cool! And I love the tires. What size are they?

Am I gonna get to see this bronc when I come out there in 2 weeks??? ...

Hi Jim, Those are 33X12.5X15 tires, wheels are 10" wide. We're waitin' for ya here. Prayin' for good weather (this is what we do here this time of year) -Mark (BC) ;D

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
fuel injectors fell through, so I found a set of 4 yellow, and a set of 4 orange in my parts bin, figure I'll try to run those for now.

Bigboggin68

Loc.
Warren, ME
I welded up the knuckle on my recently narrowed dana 44 high pinion out of a late 70's Full size. Going with a high pinion to help my driveline angles due to suspension lift.