• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

ploidy

reupholstered a console i bought at a swap-meet...not sure what vehicle it's from but it's a perfect fit
DSC03082.jpg

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Went for a Happy 2nd Birthday Chipper Ride!
Hard to believe it was 2 years ago today that I got her on the road, Battery died, yANK saved me!

Unknown

Contributor
Slapped in a new battery and solenoid. Some PO put the wrong cables, black where red needs to be and red where black should be, so I'll need to replace...may have been color blind;D

Attachments

• 1-2012 024.jpg
    1-2012 024.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 16

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Slapped in a new battery and solenoid. Some PO put the wrong cables, black where red needs to be and red where black should be, so I'll need to replace...may have been color blind;D

Did you mean to say some POS put the wrong cables, ha ha.. ;)

jray

Cleaned some rust from under the rear fender wells and treated with some rust treatment. Gonna paint over that in the morning and drive it tommorow afternoon.

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Still cleaning. scraping and wire wheeling the d44. I converted to new discs, but did not get to clean the rest of it. I scraped for 4 hrs. and got 2 pounds of dirt grease and crap off it, mostly off the cast center section. I took a look at what looked a like a drive shaft joint. It was encrusted with mud grease and rocks, could barely move it. Took another 1/2 lbs. of crap off to free it up. Truck came from farm country, I guess they used it!!!!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Got my bikini top straps to hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... (sorry all, my first bikini hummer ;))

Drivin at ~50mph with a breezy afternoon, 20-25mph cross-wind gusts, my straps started humming, a low cool hum.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Painted the hood. Always make sure the paint cans your getting are the same. Someone at homedepot but the cap on wrong can. I started with the right color that I had left, flat, then started on new can which is gloss. I bought all gloss paint! I couldn't go back so I finished spraying in gloss. I hate the miss match. Things I've done lately I really don't like the end results. Very frustrating.

Eugene

Attachments

• IMG_7249.JPG
    IMG_7249.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 38

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Been trying to mount the 3-pt seat belts, but everytime I go to work on them the boys get in the pool. Maybe later tonight. Got the holes drilled to mount the base, used the bolt for that was already in the roll bar to mount the top part. Sat in it and tired them out, felt safe already and didn't even move it. Has to be a lot better than the lap belt. Now if I could get some one to donate the materials and labor to add onto my roll bar in the back I would install some in the rear for the boys.

Attachments

• IMAG0241.jpg
    IMAG0241.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0242.jpg
    IMAG0242.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
Brought home the Bronco saturday and sat. nite placed a small order from Jeffs. Parts came today: Replaced the front turn signal lenses to the clear ones and new black pad gaskets. Also got white partchment plastic door panels. Probably for tomorrow nites fun.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Wiring.....fixed gas gauge, oil pressure gauge and figured that I know need a headlight switch as it won't turn on the gauge light.....also installed new steering stabiler. Best of all finally got the rear seat belts installed so I can take my kids for a ride. They have been begging for two weeks since I got it.