• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
Built my crossmember to fit around my new radius drop brackets....
4c73a78e-8620-b7bd.jpg
4c73a78e-8631-fcee.jpg

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?c5xg4q
1966,351,m5od,205....3.5" lift, 2" body, 35's,

Deano

Bronco Guru
I put in a 351w with a ZF attached all at one time today and it went in like it belonged in there. Now I'm going to work on the crossmember for it

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
'66 got an oil change.

'70 got a new rear view mirror, 2 tries with the Permacrap glue, today I got the drill out. Also adjusted the brakes, it still pulls to the left a little, but at least it doesn't "lunge" to the left like it was.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Had a rescue mission to retrieve a Dodge Ram that got hung up on a stump yesterday and left out on the trail over night. Problem is we got about 5 inches of rain over night. Took a bit but we got him out. Pics to follow....

Attachments

• Dodge Rescue 3.jpg
    Dodge Rescue 3.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Dodge Rescue 1.jpg
    Dodge Rescue 1.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Dodge Rescue 4.jpg
    Dodge Rescue 4.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Drove Betty Blu to church, lunch then later to the baseball fields for a little batting practice with the boys. The darn backfiring and sputtering is still going on off and on. Did it 3 for times today but then sometimes ran like a top. I need to get it checked out by someone. Also had to turn the lights on and noticed that the blinker lights on gauge stayed on. Always something. Oh and someone needs to pin this thread to the top so I don't have to dig to find it and read it all the time.

Attachments

• 2012-06-03 18.49.53.jpg
    2012-06-03 18.49.53.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 42

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Had my parents buy a load of parts off a guy in Phx on their way back from LA. Said he's had 15 Broncos throughout the years. Soft top, bumper, seat belts, emblems, panels, etc.

Anyone here?

LOVNBRONCOS

Loc.
Tucson, Az
New rear tank filler neck with hoses and tank installed, PS Gear box And brake booster painted. Bell housing cleaned and painted. Getting closer every weekend.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
just looked at it. looked at the tires for cracking, looked at the rust, oh and showed off the shifters to another bronco brother.

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Halfway swapped out my t-case.... my coworker helped me out by prying on the input gear and chipped it, then he proceeded to destroy the snap ring. Needless to say he will not be helping me install it. I got lucky and had another gear and snap ring in another t-case so it will hopefully go back in tomorrow. I also will be removing my twin sticks to mock them up out of the bronco so that I don't have to do this again.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Finally installed the sending unit on the new fuel tank. May have to put the Bronco on the back burned until I return from my Alaska fishing trip.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I painted my bumpers with the Plasti-Dip from home depot. It looks so good it had to fight the urge to paint the whole bronco. I do think I am going to paint the rise in the hood.

Attachments

• bumper before.jpg
    bumper before.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 27
  • bumper after.jpg
    bumper after.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 29
  • rear bumper.jpg
    rear bumper.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 36

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Still reviewing and checking the damage from our memorial weekend in Montrose...So far, needed to replace the electric fan, both front u-joints, left lower ball joint, rear driveshaft u-joints don't look so good either. Checking all tranny-t-case bolts and everything else.... But it was fun!!

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Hey I am not positive but I think socks and sandals have been outlawed on this site :)

Those socks and sandals are from my 8 year old son. He just got done with his baseball game and was hanging out in the garage with me. Both my boys, 8 and 11 wear their slids with socks alot. It's the trend now....