• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
My 77 bronco is back on the road last time was 1986 .I just finished engine ,trans ,wiring right now just ordered a turn signal switch from Tom's today and a fuel sending unit on eBay

wholly down time Batman..............that is one seriously long Bronco break

CONGRATS on getting the ol girl back on the road !

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I painted my bumpers with the Plasti-Dip from home depot. It looks so good it had to fight the urge to paint the whole bronco. I do think I am going to paint the rise in the hood.
I used that on my Cobra emblems. Came out great. It does not stick to paint well at all so keep that in mind

Heres my emblems, it peels right off the paint with no effort at all

Attachments

• IMG_2502.jpg
    IMG_2502.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2503.jpg
    IMG_2503.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2507.jpg
    IMG_2507.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3241.jpg
    IMG_3241.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 44

dougyounger

Contributor
Left work this afternoon to find a guy writing a note to put on my bronco asking to call if I was interested in selling. Mine isn't much but that's a nice feeling.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
My 77 bronco is back on the road last time was 1986 .I just finished engine ,trans ,wiring right now just ordered a turn signal switch from Tom's today and a fuel sending unit on eBay

DAMN!!! Mine took 2 years and I thought that was bad!! ;D Congrats on getting it back on the road. I know the feeling well!!

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
UPS man visited while I was at work, left me a Fan Shroud, Flex-a-lite rigid fan, and even a little Caution sticker. (I'll try to think of it as charity until I get my credit card bill.)

Much to my surprise it all bolted on fine, clearance was good, didn't take me long at all to install both. Broke my overflow tube tit off the radiator, I've done that before though, I hate that thing.

Now I'm rid of the dinky little electric fan no more worries about overheating due to no airflow, this thing sucks, and I mean that as a compliment! Sounds like a bulldozer, but I'm okay with that, I'd rather it sound like it's going to eat the car in front of it than get too hot.

piack

Loc.
Sanford, Maine
Started vacation today! Cut off old track-bar drop bracket that had oval'd out and welding in the new drop bracket.

Paul

Unknown

Contributor

Hey, post up them pics - let's see what ya working on...

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Found some surface rust on the gears of the D20 when I broke it down, so I spent the evening with the dremal and gears getting the small areas of surface rust off.

I have an allergy to rust.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Autolite 4100 rebuild.....hopefully no more flooding on the trails this year!

Attachments

• BUILD 050.jpg
    BUILD 050.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 24
  • BUILD 051.jpg
    BUILD 051.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 27

vesparex

I drove. I have been driving! Over 2 weeks now, my gal has been my daily! So much fun that my motorcycle sits, languishing in my garage!;D

Duane