• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nothing since back from vaca... got some plans for the weekend...

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Got all my parts to put my ARB back together. Then I just have to get it back in the rig.

vesparex

New, hardwood, steering wheel!

Untitled.jpg

Grant "Nostalgia" line for a Moostang.

Duane

jray

Met the brown truck at the end of the driveway. Got my new aux tank and associated parts and peices. I was short one j-bolt, so guess I'll be waiting a few more days to get it installed.

vesparex

Very nice looking. Happen to have the part # handy? ;D

Thanks! I am VERY happy!
Jegs part# is 470-966 (Grant part# 966 but its $214.65 on the Grant webby). Price at Jegs was $119.99!
You need Grant Standard steering wheel adapter kit, part# 3294. $19.99 at Jegs but was back ordered, my local O'Reily's had the adapter on the shelf for $24.99 so I bought it.

Install was easy. And I was recommended by an associate at Grant to oil the wood with Old English w/lemon oil for furnature.

The wheel is 15", so a bit smaller in diam which works out well as the OE wheel would rub my thighs when getting in & out. It's really comfortable and easy steering with my manual gearbox. The leopard print is to cover the Mustang emblem in the horn button! ;D

Duane

dougyounger

Contributor
Took the top off and drove to work on a beautiful morning.

Added a new University of Arkansas Razorbacks sticker. Go HOGS!!

Send Jon a check to renew my contributor status so I can post pictures.

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Got a lighted rear view mirror in, $17 shipped on ebay, and a set of Rockford Fosgate Mids/ Tweets to go with the Kicker 12's my son traded a drum set for. He and my wife took the Bronco to the mailbox and back, and then he went uprooting two long strips of grass in the back yard:cool:

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Oil change, lube front end and drive shafts, new rear u-joint and all 4 drums completely rebuilt with new pads. Ready to go to BBBB this weekend!!

Unknown

Contributor
Had an issue with the passegers side park light/turn signal. Started taking it apart and found the battery tray was sitting on the wires and had pinched them. Got that sorted out and then still couldn't get the bulb to fire unless you pushed in on it:-X. Took that apart and found the spring connector pins crusted and not flexing. A little WD and now the spring is working - back in business. Made new gaskets while I was at it.

Attachments

• IMAG0314.jpg
    IMAG0314.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0313.jpg
    IMAG0313.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0315.jpg
    IMAG0315.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 31

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
yesterday, drove it! put some gas in it (actually paid less than $4 a gallon), and stuck a GoPro mount on the side of my rear bumper.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Shitty day yesterday. Drove her to work and she shook like hell in the front end. Stopped at a tire store and they threw the tires on the balancer. The guy calls me over and says, "These tires are bad." They had a very obvious hop and side to side movement. We balanced all four and put the best two up front. Still shakes a little, but will have to do until I can afford new tires. Explains why the guy was selling them cheap. DAMN IT!

Got home and started installing the new tank in the 67. PITA! Got it in and hooked up the filler tube I sand blasted and painted, only to find out it was damaged and wouldn't hold a gas cap. Tried three different styles. I guess I should have paid more attention when I was blasting and painting it. Luckily I have another one off a 74 that I can clean up and use, but I don't have time right now. DAMN IT!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Shitty day yesterday. Drove her to work and she shook like hell in the front end. Stopped at a tire store and they threw the tires on the balancer. The guy calls me over and says, "These tires are bad." They had a very obvious hop and side to side movement. We balanced all four and put the best two up front. Still shakes a little, but will have to do until I can afford new tires. Explains why the guy was selling them cheap. DAMN IT!

Sorry to hear that brother, Always gotta be something don't it.. sounds like my luck... :(

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
My 77 bronco is back on the road last time was 1986 .I just finished engine ,trans ,wiring right now just ordered a turn signal switch from Tom's today and a fuel sending unit on eBay