• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Well, the repairs are done after our Montrose trip. New u-joints up front and upper and lower ball joints as well. new electric fan in as well. Now ready for another run tomorrow!!;D

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Put 30 miles of clay/gravel/coalmix backroads on it. Took about an hour in 77 degree overcast perfection!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
A little cruise with the 16 tr old. Let him drive. Filled up with gas. Too much. Leakin out the sending unit.

And had to drain some back out. Uggghh

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Went down the street to my Bronco Bud's place. Dan's gettin ready to install some Duffs extended radius arms. Gonna get my learn on. ;)

DSCN2199.jpg

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Oil pressure has been running around 5-8 psi at idle... Replaced the oil pump and now it's making 30 at idle and 50 at speed...

svobronco

Got my last 2 Ultra/Champion wheels on. They look so much better in silver than black. Now I just have to re-do the 2 I powdercoated black..%)
imag0298u.jpg

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Got my last 2 Ultra/Champion wheels on. They look so much better in silver than black. Now I just have to re-do the 2 I powdercoated black..%)
imag0298u.jpg

Fancy... Looks like a mall crawler now!!

Wait until you scratch them on the rocks. You will hate yourself!

Todd

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
Started working on some rocker panel guards/skis I need to finish my cage project. These guards will serve as: side steps, rocker guards/skis, cage tie-ins (to the frame), and rear forward shock mounts.

Here's the main step and rocker panel ski unit. Next up, all the support back to the frame...

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

svobronco

Yeah, that's so me %)%)%) Went right out and got 'em filled with swamp goo, so they already started their downward spiral

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Finally got the connector for the back up light switch, Wired and working great, took it to the store. 2 months now with the top off!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
My front bumper has always been 1/2" closer to the grill on the driver's side; finally pulled it off to find this nice little surprise (NOT). PO drilled a new hole closer in because the original hole was F'd up and ~1/2" of steel was missing. ?:? Went over to Dan's and he welded in a chunck of flat stock to make it right. Thanks Dan!

FrontBumberFix1.jpg

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Tired plastic-dip on my hoos, done it 3 times. This last time looks ok. The problem I had the first 2 times was when I went to pull the tape up it pulled the stuff up and messed up my lines. In order for this not tom happen you need to do the edge first with a heavy coat then pull the tape off. then fill in the rest off the area. I think it is rough looking to many waves in this go around. Might wind up pulling it off and trying again.

Then the youngest (8) had a buddy come over to spend the night, everytime I see him he always wants to ride in Betty, so tonight I took him and my son down some old country roads for about 30 mins or so. The smile they had on their faces when we got back was thanks enough.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: