• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

markperry

Bronco Guru
Got the 31 spine axles locked down and took it for a ride....what a differecne the 11pak rear springs and the Detroit locker makes:-*

Adarcy

Lit up the credit credit card :) ordered a roll bar, seat belts, and corbeau baja rs seats. Oh and I put 400 miles on it throughout this week. For one trip in particular out to the desert (via the mountain pass) I averaged 13.5mpg. I was quite happy with that.

hdfx81

Very cool... In fact your placement is what gave me the drive to install the stereo. Not very good with metal fab but I'm trying.

I'm not either I just measured it out and did all the bending in the vise then cut the holes with a jig saw with a metal cutting blade.

hdfx81

Pulled motor and replaced clutch, pressure plate and flywheel, no more clutch chatter Yay!!!!!!!!

Fredly1

Ordered a bunch of stuff from Wild Horses. Took out the blown out mufflers and replacing them with some Flowmasters. My girlfriend asked me why I like my vehicles loud!! Lol

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Started it...it's up on wheel dollies, but I figured it was time to start it...Let it run for a few minutes then shut her down...Sounded really good and made me hate my Jeep all over again...

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Pulled the Holley carb, replaced a leaky accelerator diaphram, adjusted idle air.

Fredly1

Did the Chevy Blower Motor/Fan upgrade to my 69. I unbolted the old one and found a surprise in the old motor. This is the wheel packed with some stuffing from a mouse!!!
44e0cbc4-b6d9-9da5.jpg

Here is what I pulled out!!!
44e0cbc4-b727-528e.jpg

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
started "degreasing" some new to me parts to toss in the sandblast cabinet

russellmn

Loc.
Barnum, MN
just picked up (well, had delivered) my first EB!!!! '68, 5.0 Mustang motor with truck intake (???) C4/d20/d44 w/ARB and 5.13s/9" spooled 5.13s. UGLY rusty/beat up. 35" TSL/SXs. Will need some love and a new cage along with who knows how much else... build thread will come eventually, gotta build a buggy chassis for the PO (trade labor/steel for the bronco) first.