• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's With the Attitude?

Ranger429

I love threads like this!
Thanks Ranger429!

Come'on broncoraptor, let's see some contrary evidence.

Your welcome Mark.

You also won't see any other contrary evidence, there is none. Take notice how he is beating around the bush.

Just to keep you guys that care in the loop here is our PM from FSB.

Originally Posted by Ranger429
WTF man? I don't know where you and I had a problem? Maybe you could enlighten me? How about this post:

http://72.18.199.92/~fullsize/forum/...d.php?t=110918

or maybe this one:

http://72.18.199.92/~fullsize/forum/...55#post1480555

Those are the only posts that I ever stated anything to you or your threads and I just looked back at the last 100 of your posts till jan of 2006. Maybe you could tell me exactly what I did to you that makes you call me a f*** head and start tarnishing my name.

yeah i would say s**t like that because I though if I was real nice to you I wouldn't have to put up with your crap, f**k it though I have had enough of the cool kid club s**t on this site I already asked admin to remove my account.

Last edited:

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Hey Mark is it still cold over there?
kinda, not real cold 27* F today. In general been a cold snowy winter.
Lot's of fun driving the Bronco in the snow though!
What's your winter been like? Rain?

Your welcome Mark.

You also won't see any other contrary evidence, there is none. Take notice how he is beating around the bush.
Looks like someone got busted lying.

Anyone check out the myspace page? Blog entries titled: "I’m gonna wear your face like a mask." , "I’ll strangle you with your baby’s intestines." and "I’ll kill all of them"
That's pretty disturbing to me. Maybe I'm just old. What's up with that broncoraptor?

Last edited:

Ranger429

He should of been smart enough to maybe use someone's name that got banned or something.

Still waiting for that post where I caused you to no longer post at FSB ski78...

Well I guess while I'm here congrat ClassicBroncos.com for being in 1st place at Top4x4

hahaha, I see you are still on over at FSB but have signed out here.... Must be looking real hard for that thread ski78?

Ranger429

Thank you bronco loco. I have been around the 78-79 Bronco's and F-series since they were brand new. I have been a constant contributer to FSB and PJB for close to 4 years so it really pissed me off when I read what he had posted about me.

Currently I have a:

79 F-250 with a 429
79 Bronco Trailer Special
79 F-350 Supercab 4x4

I plan on being around FSB and PJB for a long time so I really don't need some tool like this tarnishing my name. Thanks again for the welcome.

Maybe some day I'll get the itch for an EB.

Last edited:

Steve

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
The only real stupid threads here aren't the ones asking questions that have been asked countless times, it's the "vote for this site" threads that are truly idiotic.

:stirpot:

:cool:

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Haha, Art, its that kick me sign I wear on my back back with pride!!! ;D ;D

Oh I know I ask for it sometimes with my posts and responses but I can take it, Shawn has been thickening my skin for a while now ;D

Woops, better get back on track or we are going to see a thread about thread hijacking :-X :-X ;D

Who me!? I would never pick on you (and yes you make it easy) your my friend!%) ;D ;D

Does anyone remember the TV show Great american Hero!? I loved that show, and they need to remake it!

People really Hijack threads? I find this hard to believe, just like a "serch" button!;D ;D

Shawn

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
kinda, not real cold 27* F today. In general been a cold snowy winter.
Lot's of fun driving the Bronco in the snow though!
What's your winter been like? Rain?

Looks like someone got busted lying.

Anyone check out the myspace page? Blog entries titled: "I’m gonna wear your face like a mask." , "I’ll strangle you with your baby’s intestines." and "I’ll kill all of them"
That's pretty disturbing to me. Maybe I'm just old. What's up with that broncoraptor?

disturbing? good hahaha no some stupid woman keeps tabs on me and my wife and it's to throw her off it's pretty funny, if you'll notice all of those are viewable by friends only they actually say things like how is everyone doing very mundane stuff, this ranger guy is a real dork and a prick he has about a billion post and most if not all of them are the .02 cents kind especially when nobody i.e. me asked for it, like stupid comments on my threads about my 78 for sale then I looked and this guy lives no where near socal, wtf? why are you busting out the captain bring down sh!t if you don't even live close enough to buy it, this guy is another one of those arm chair enthusiasts with a fallowing of dorks. strait up this dude never said anything really mean he is just a pain in the ass cut and dry if he wants to be a bitch about it then he can do it on his own time and his own thread I am 100% sure firstsergent did not make this thread about searching just to facilitate rangers small virtual ding dong so I'm not going to waist any more of my time on this thread unless it is topic specific, I know we all love a good debate, or fight hahaha but I do want to apologize to firstsergent and admin for messing up this thread.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
It may be time to repost something from years ago here, that might be hard to find with our search feature ;)

It's from a time when there were no Bronco Gurus, just Bronco Gods :eek:

It's interesting how what we post reveals our inner nature and subliminal purpose in what some posters would think is hidden, but clearly evident to the enlightened through the written expression evidence, that is permanently etched upon this screen for interpretation.

One word or one hundred, consider your purpose and be aware of its effect as well as its identification of you and your motive, so that you do not embarrass yourself or others.

Be supportive, encouraging, enlightening, benefiting, humorous, humble and understanding for the most enjoyable trip to Bronco Godness from where ever you are now.

And be aware that others are no different than you, nor are you no different than them in the deepest sense.

Do unto others, as you would have done unto you and remember what comes around, goes around.

WOOD

I just wanna add that I have never met Ranger 429 in person,but have spoken with him a few times on the phone and I am currently working on a deal with Ranger.To me he seems like a great Guy and very trustworthy!I think this A$$Hat is just trying to start a bunch of chit? %)

Ranger429

disturbing? good hahaha no some stupid woman keeps tabs on me and my wife and it's to throw her off it's pretty funny, if you'll notice all of those are viewable by friends only they actually say things like how is everyone doing very mundane stuff, this ranger guy is a real dork and a prick he has about a billion post and most if not all of them are the .02 cents kind especially when nobody i.e. me asked for it, like stupid comments on my threads about my 78 for sale then I looked and this guy lives no where near socal, wtf? why are you busting out the captain bring down sh!t if you don't even live close enough to buy it, this guy is another one of those arm chair enthusiasts with a fallowing of dorks. strait up this dude never said anything really mean he is just a pain in the ass cut and dry if he wants to be a bitch about it then he can do it on his own time and his own thread I am 100% sure firstsergent did not make this thread about searching just to facilitate rangers small virtual ding dong so I'm not going to waist any more of my time on this thread unless it is topic specific, I know we all love a good debate, or fight hahaha but I do want to apologize to firstsergent and admin for messing up this thread.

You are a complete retarded lying POS.

I have bought a truck out of Tx, another truck out of Idaho and my Bronco came out of Ca. Have you ever heard of shipping companies? You have no facts to backup your statement and got caught in a lie to what you think are your friends here at ClassicBronco only to be caught and show the true jackoff you really are. I will not post anymore about this subject with you, I think I have proven my point unless someone specifically requests something. Do you bleed when using a wash cloth because of your thin skin? Post a link to the thread where I hurt your feelings or STFU.

Wood I appreciate the good words.

Just did a search at FSB for your alleged Bronco for sale and guess what I could not find it. Post a link you tard.

You know ski78, a simple apology would of been fine. You decided to take it to the next level and made yourself look like a complete ass. You really should of thought or had some factual proof to back up your foolish comments.

Last edited:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Apparently you did not read my post on last page Ranger429, but I would like to politely invite you to drop it here, and continue elsewhere as appropriate, if anywhere ;)

And I don't care to hear any of that he started it stuff %)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Thank You Ranger429, I appreciate the edits.

And if you will all excuse me now, I am taking my wife to the ballet.

Ranger429

Apparently you did not read my post on last page Ranger429, but I would like to politely invite you to drop it here, and continue elsewhere as appropriate, if anywhere ;)

And I don't care to hear any of that he started it stuff %)

No I did not and I apologize for that. I am all done with it, I think he has said enough to bury himself. My apologies to the forum.

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
Thats funny I care who you are.

I've said things here on the forum that made some one on the other end very mad. I think I am a nice easy going guy, but it is really hard to write things that are short and to the point without some one taking it as rude. Even if you do not mean it that way.

My guess is we all have.

I will also bet at some point in time Ranger 429 did step on his toes a little. Some people wear their feelings on their sleeves too.

I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Either of you.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thats funny I care who you are.

I've said things here on the forum that made some one on the other end very mad. I think I am a nice easy going guy, but it is really hard to write things that are short and to the point without some one taking it as rude. Even if you do not mean it that way.

My guess is we all have.

I will also bet at some point in time Ranger 429 did step on his toes a little. Some people wear their feelings on their sleeves too.

I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Either of you.

All the more reason to have a nice large variety of smileys on hand ;D

Audra

I am usually a lurker here. It is a very small bronco world though, I happen to know both of those guys from other forums. It would be abnormal for Ranger to step on anyone's toes. He is a lot friendlier than most in keeping with this thread. He is the type who would not say search noob.

Here's to the hope for a friendlier bronco forum :beer

offtopic...

btw I should be a little more active. A gentleman has been convinced that I wouldn't be such a bad owner at all and I have sourced a running, driving, 76 EB that is not falling apart for $500 ;D