• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos BAD BAD BAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4lofun

oh wahhhh,, close the thread it hurts my feelings....%)
not here to bash the vendor as I have their exclusive parts and they work as designed.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
You vote with your dollar. If your not happy with the service you can buy from other vendors. That being said, I will say that some of the best service I've received has come from BCB with a lot of help from Roxanne. They have been great with everything I've gotten from them and even shipped extra parts ( that I missed in the box) to help keep me happy. I hope things work out for you, good luck.

Oh so that's why I had some parts left in my boxes that went to nothing! It was a way to say we screwed up and here is some extra crap to make up for the mis -managed business that we run! Well in that case I will place another order. "NOT"

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
I will stand up for chuck.....anyday any time...for any parts he carries!!. I have spent over the years quite a bit,and have. Always enjoyed prompt service..when parts are not in stock...they give me the option to cancel..or wait...either way...please remember they do run a race team out of thier shop.....and....we all know....racing does come first!!

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
Regardless of what company we all deal with "WE" are right. "We" are the customers.

Brian's title may have been a bit harsh to some but he was "PO'ed and maybe abit off.

If i had first dealings with a company and had bad customer service i would not order from them regarless of how good their product is or how inexpensive they are.

The buisness i am in deals with high end, high paying customers. Regardless of how anal, rude or just "wrong" we may think or know they are we suck it up and and do everything in our power to keep them happy. That's one of the only ways to stay in buisness nowadays especially in the competitive market we are in. BCB responded but should have just appoligized for any inconvienience and re offer his services not spend his time or his employees time trying to explain or justify themselves. Right or wrong, they should just suck it up.

We live in America were we have the right to speak our mind. Brian's "FIRST" contact with this company wasn't a good one, he voiced his opinion here and you all voiced yours.

So we can all be done with the topic. He is here to help others, be helped and share his experiences with everyone as well as responding to others experiences.

I am and have been considered a great judge of character as i am in the buisness of hiring and firing people amoung other things. I have met Brian and although i may not know him well he portrayed himself as a kind, intelligent family man. So lets cut our Bronco brother a break.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Are you serious :eek:

Great, now we have an internet "Tuff Guy"

Chuck Norris is a great guy. I had the chance to train with him 10 years ago, and at the ripe age of 60, he was prime.

I'll take that bet right now. In fact, I'd be happy to meet half way and shake on it.

Or just a joke ;D

And just so you know how cool I am too, I hung out with Chuck Norris in the seventy's and early eighty's, even participated in a televised demonstration with him at Richland Junior College :cool:

Both Chucks have earned my respect and so far you have not :-*

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
this is the dumbest thing I heard of !!!!!! okay ,,any company that relies on the general public to stay in business better be answering the phone when said customers take time out of their lunch to call and spend money with that business..!!!!!! hell why answer the phone at first break then ,too... hours of call,8-10, 10:15-12:00, 12:30-3:30, 3:45-5:00... or when said lazy ass CUSTOMER SERVICE person wants to do nothing!!!!!!!! answer the damn phone and give me service...
employees need to schedule lunch so the phones are covered.....
You got all that from me taking the crew to lunch on Friday once in a while? I have 5 lines and sometimes people still get a busy signal because all are busy. We normally have 2 sales people that stagger lunch and breaks, when line 3 rings Jason or myself or Debbie picks up, same with the other lines. Once in a while people need a little break. But even then there is a message machine. Everyone here also has a e-mail and replies to them. Also we open here in TX at 9 am which is 7 am in CA and we close at 530 pm which is 730 pm on the east coast. Somehow that should allow most people to be able to call before or after work. And there is also CB, it is 1030 pm and I am here still talking EBs.

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
WOW Brian is the bad guy here? What else is he suppose to do, Call Congress? He has called and emailed them. I have had good dealings with them and would do business with them again but,he is venting not everyone has good experences. Let the man vent!!!

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
Chuck Norris is a great guy. I had the chance to train with him 10 years ago, and at the ripe age of 60, he was prime.

And just so you know how cool I am too, I hung out with Chuck Norris in the seventy's and early eighty's, even participated in a televised demonstration with him at Richland Junior College

So astark, it looks like you and Brian have something good in common. Maybe you should get together and share your experiences.:)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
You got a deal then Brian ;)

But about Chuck and BCB, I have called their regular phone number at 9:00pm Texas time and Chuck answered, helped me out, and I have never had anything but the best of service from him and his staff. I know him to be a good guy and I am sure you are two. This thread kinda came across to me like you were trying to beat him up, or at least give him and his team a good bashing, and I just can not believe they could deserve that, based upon my experiences with them ;)

texastreasures

wow cant believe this thread was so premature. Next time cool off a little and wait and see how the supplier handles the situation before bashing one of the greatest sources of products to keep our favorite hobbies in existence. Chuck, Roxanne, Jason keep the innovation in high gear and I look forward to seeing you all at some 2012 events.

OP
OP
B

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
You got a deal then Brian ;)

But about Chuck and BCB, I have called their regular phone number at 9:00pm Texas time and Chuck answered, helped me out, and I have never had anything but the best of service from him and his staff. I know him to be a good guy and I am sure you are two. This thread kinda came across to me like you were trying to beat him up, or at least give him and his team a good bashing, and I just can not believe they could deserve that, based upon my experiences with them ;)
I wish I had the same experience. Since this thread started, many people who don't know me have accused me of being rude to them (bcb) first,......and being a "customer that blames others" ... on and on. I am accountable, I am responsible, I am respectful, and I place a high value on my time. Time I would share with anyone that needs a hand for any cause. In this case, I was treated poorly, and given disrespect. I don't expect anyone to change their opinion of BCB, nor do I expect to be respected for standing up for myself. I guess the degree of the situation has yet to be realized by those who weren't on the phone call. People make mistakes, even the best of people! I got a somewhat defensive email from BCB with an implied apology. They blamed and apologized for everything but being rude, and justified why their service was poor. This whole thing really stinks for me as I was planning my build around many of their parts, and my convictions are telling me to go elsewhere. If I had a sense that they truly cared, I would stand here with a different opinion.

357Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Hampsha
The further north you go, the thicker your skin gets, how bout we all settle down. BCB are no service heros, any less then other vendors. You can't be 100% all the time,but they don't walk on water as some would suggest. I'm just happy to see this not about my favorite vendor for once. And Brian is just a pain in the ass, a great big cuddly pain in the ass;D ( notice smiley face, indicating a good nature ribbing )

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I just so happen to have a good picture of Chuck helping others while not at work, he is the guy on the bottom right in the white T shirt. I post this up because sometimes just one picture is worth a thousand words :cool:

Attachments

• 2007image09.jpg
    2007image09.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 203
OP
OP
B

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
The further north you go, the thicker your skin gets, how bout we all settle down. BCB are no service heros, any less then other vendors. You can't be 100% all the time,but they don't walk on water as some would suggest. I'm just happy to see this not about my favorite vendor for once. And Brian is just a pain in the ass, a great big cuddly pain in the ass;D ( notice smiley face, indicating a good nature ribbing )

For the record, I have never cuddled with Scott, it's just some strange fantasy he must have in his New Hampshire state of mind. Oh boy, I just heard the first few notes of Banjo Duel :cry: I gotta go!

Status
Not open for further replies.