• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Holopawlooza 2009 *Official* Registration Thread...

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Yes it does. I have to start to get ready.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Rear brakes bleed just fine, but they aren't stopping at all. Guess i'll be needing new wheel cylinders. I'll pick some up on the way down and maybe do them tonight.

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
I loaded my EB on the trailer last night and it is sitting outside my office. Leaving Work around noon to arrive around 130.

Looking forward to see old friends and meeting new ones.;D

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
couldn't find all the nuts/bolts to mount the winch and it doesn't sound like it will make or brake the weekend, so its staying home.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Coolers loaded, food loaded ( Brisket, ribs , wahoo, the fish) Drinks, water ( their different) tools, generator. Trucks are all gassed up, I still have to load the bronco on the trailer and put the big tune into the 408C. Get to work dam-it, stop checking the site and slacking off.

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
Ok, I'm scared!

My wife had to take my 4Runner to the East Coast, so I don't have a pull vehicle. I'm gonna drive the Bronco! She has been running since January and she has not let me down yet, but this is a long drive!

Leaving Naples about 6 AM, so that should put me there about 10:00 AM (I hope). See you guys there. Very much looking forward to it.

My cell is 239.253.3670. If I don't show call in the Calvary! :)

Chris

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
Dude,

What are all you guys packing or something? I know I am forgetting something. Oh Well, see you guys tomorrow.