• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Holopawlooza 2009 *Official* Registration Thread...

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
-:¦:-•:*'""* -:¦:- ;D *'""*:• .-:¦:- HALLOWPALOOZA -:¦:- ;D *'""*:• .-:¦:- *'""*:•.-:¦:-

;D -:¦:-•:*'""* -Cool .... 7 Weeks To Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!! -*'""*:•.-:¦:- ;D

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Registration

Individuals: For sure: Me, and 9 yr old boy.
Most likely: my wife, and 4 yr old boy.

Vehicles: 1973 Bronco, Dakota pulling a trailer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shirt: Yes
Quantity: 2
Size: 1 large, 1 small.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
-:¦:- *'""*:• .‹(•¿•)› HALLOWPALOOZA ‹(•¿•)›*'""*:• .-:¦:-

‹(•¿•)› ... 6 Weeks To Go !!!!!!!!!!... ‹(•¿•)›

bhoffmeister

I will be there '72 Bronc and my German Shepherd. One XL T-shirt please.

My buddies with the Jeep and Range Rover might be there-tired of asking them.

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Registration

Indeviduals: just me... ( ill be co- driver for Rob)

Vehicles: none

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shirt: Yes
Quantiy: 1
Size: XL

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I'm in--just slacking on my registration here.

Just myself (son is busy with cub scout event) and cooler.

One XL shirt please.

Good chance my buddy Ron will be there with his two kids, IH Scout and motor home. I will get confirmation asap.

How many confirmed so far??

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I don't have my list handy but we're pushing 20 and there's a lot of people who haven't registered yet. Franko289 has like 8 people he has to talk to once he gets back from Germany. There will be some other people there that are not in EBs and they be counted as well but they aren't members of this board. I'll put up an accurate number tommorow.

alien74

Loc.
tampa fl.
I don't have my list handy but we're pushing 20 and there's a lot of people who haven't registered yet. Franko289 has like 8 people he has to talk to once he gets back from Germany. There will be some other people there that are not in EBs and they be counted as well but they aren't members of this board. I'll put up an accurate number tommorow.

I'm going to make it , dont know who I m bringing but my bronco and 2 kids

sign me up for a large t- shirt and 2 mediums

Alien

vote for my truck #39 please

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
How many confirmed so far??

As of alien74 we have 17 EBs re-confirmed and 28 people and a couple of dogs. There WILL be more rigs there than this # because we have people coming that are not on the board, and that # doesn't account for the non EBs that will be there. My feeling is that we will wind up with over 30 rigs total and probably 60-75 people.

trippc3

Loc.
Orlando
I'll be there for sure with an F-150, trailer and the '77. Also have 1 buddy confirmed and a second that may bring a couple of 4 wheelers. Getting my lift delivered on Monday, so I've got some work ahead of me to get it ready in time!

ohpoo2

Contributor
Add 5 more from Ocala 4 Broncos and a jeep staying over night.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
That's awesome Darren!! That brings us to 22 EBs and a handful of "other" vehicles.

I worked all day on my rig and managed to get a few things accomplished with basically nothing to work with. But it's all progress and I'm gonna do everything I can to get Gunny running for the event so I can ride in my own Bronco. And that'll be the first time that has happened.......ever!!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
HEY GUYS .... I AM BACK !!!!
E-MAIL I RECEIVED FROM FRIENDS !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-:¦:-•:*'""* -:¦:-HALLOWPALOOZA -:¦:- *'""*:•.-:¦:-

Registration

Individuals: 4 Myself(Cris)Brian(my husband & our friends Larry and Ang
Vehicles: Atleast 2 broncos but maybe 4????~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shirt: YES
Quantity: 2
Size: 1 med &1 lg

I'm not able to login to cb.com so I hope this will do.I was wandering if we will have issues getting our motorhome where we need to be?Are the roads good or will it get stuck?RYC was a bitch to get out of.
Thanks Cris

Flacrusher

Count the Crusher in. 1970 FJ40 with at least 1 maybe 2 kids. Oh and you might as well include my bro with the Heep (I mean Jeep) in case he's watching this. I'd like a shirt too. Large or Medium will do.

See ya all in a month or so

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
As of alien74 we have 17 EBs re-confirmed and 28 people and a couple of dogs. There WILL be more rigs there than this # because we have people coming that are not on the board, and that # doesn't account for the non EBs that will be there. My feeling is that we will wind up with over 30 rigs total and probably 60-75 people.

hey Mark ... i guess you luv the number 30 !!!! lol
hmmmm ok ... yes 30 EBs and some other make and models !!! ;D ;)

SeaninSt.Cloud

Count the Crusher in. 1970 FJ40 with at least 1 maybe 2 kids. Oh and you might as well include my bro with the Heep (I mean Jeep) in case he's watching this. I'd like a shirt too. Large or Medium will do.
See ya all in a month or so

Hey Chris, Glad to hear you will be there! We need someone to pull out the broncos when we get stuck!!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
This just in........we need to locate a new BBQ grill. We had a nice big one secured to bring to the event, you know one of those you pull behind your truck, BUT it was involved in a little accident this weekend and is now a mangled pile of metal.

I guess this is as good a time as any to mention this. We are NOT going to be having a BBQ this year. Due to the economy it is very difficult to spend several hundred dollars out of pocket for a BBQ when we don't really know how many people are actually going to be there. BBQs at these events are financially risky, you can plan to feed 100 people and 30 people show up(been there done that). So what we decided to do is provide a large grill and the wood so that you guys can prepare whatever you want on Saturday night. If you want to bring ribs or a pork loin and let it smoke all day, you can do that. If you want to go more inexpensive and bring hamburgers and hot dogs, you can do that as well. We will provide the means by which you can prepare your food whatever you chose to bring.

BUT now we have to find a new grill to use, so if someone knows of a nice BIG grill/smoker we can use for the weekend please let me know.

smoke

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
hey Mark ... i guess you luv the number 30 !!!! lol
hmmmm ok ... yes 30 EBs and some other make and models !!! ;D ;)

Hey if we get more than 30 I won't complain, not one bit!!! We have 28 rigs that have registered right now and I'm sure there will be other that show up unannounced.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I'm not able to login to cb.com so I hope this will do.I was wandering if we will have issues getting our motorhome where we need to be?Are the roads good or will it get stuck?RYC was a bitch to get out of.
Thanks Cris

This is a question that we will not be able to answer until just before the event. Someone will have to go out there and check out the condition of the road into the camping area. Sometimes it's OK and sometimes it 9'' deep of sugar sand. It all depends on the weather in the week before the event. I could have Darren or Chris ride out there and see what it looks like now but that's no indication of how it'll be in 4 weeks. We'll just have to wait and see.