• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Holopawlooza 2009 *Official* Registration Thread...

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Just want to know who is going on friday let me know i have off work and might ride all day friday if you guys want to meet me friday i will let you in or you can meet me at fatboys for breakfast then we go rideing for a few hours i know darren will be out there friday i hope my two big brothers will go on friday i will ask them i know thay will be there sat for sure. As for the number of broncos going to be more then that we have one from vero beach says he will be there and i met a guy from ocala said he is comeing and a another craig in his 72 bronco and i know of four more old ebs that will be there your looking at 40 or more.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
That's awesome Chris!! Can you get with them and get me all their names and the # of people they are bringing with them. I'm working on name tags and C.B. screen name cards for everyone to wear and put in their rigs so we know who is who. And can also put names and faces with screen names.

I can randomly add 7 rigs to the list but I'd like to have a name to attach to those rigs.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
-:¦:-•:*'""* -:¦:-HALLOWPALOOZA -:¦:- *'""*:•.-:¦:-

Registration for my buddies

Individuals: JAY AND JASON + A FRIEND !!
Vehicles: 1957 CHEVY TRUCK AND 69 EB

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
There a 2 grills out there already. One is good size vertical smoker that will hold about 25 slabs of ribs and there other is a big charcoal grill that will grill about a case of burgers at a time.
I'll be out ther the weekend before the event to mow and will have a better idea of the road conditions but we usually get toy haulers and motorhomes in without much trouble.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Then It sounds to me like we're good to go then. We can put together some fire wood and a big bag of charcoal easily. I'll even clean them if they need to be cleaned. Thanks ucbronco!!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
-:¦:-•:*'""* -:¦:- *'""*:• .-:¦:- HALLOWPALOOZA -:¦:- *'""*:• .-:¦:- *'""*:•.-:¦:-

.................... -:¦:-•:*'""* - 4 Weeks To Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!! -*'""*:•.-:¦:-

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Just realized I have never responded to this. I am going, My daughter is bringing her bronco and I am bringing the one I finished for dad. So that is 2 more broncos. I also have a friend that is a property owner out there that is bringing his big bronco. Good to here that there is a smoker out there available for us to use. I will bring more than my share of meat for the cooker. I am thinking ribs and brisket. So thats 2 EB's 1 BB 1 trailer 1 f250 and some BBQ and beverages. Do we need wood for the cooker?
Bax

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I already had you counted for 1 truck Roger but I'll add the second for you and the one from your friend. We are going to need wood for the smoker and grill so if anyone has access to some bring some. If everyone who can brings a little we'll have plenty.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
We are going to need the whole Darren camp plus the grass property next door--at LEAST 5 acres. Holy Cow!!

Oh yeah.....Go Gators!

ohpoo2

Contributor
Dont know about the grass property next door but we will have to put pullers and trailers in parking lot or around the outside of the fenced in camp area. Ready to go.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Darren as I'm sure you saw I got the shocks and took a peak at that sweet green rig in your garage. I've never seen that one before, only your red halfy. The shocks should be just fine for a while, I appreciate your help with that.

Mark

ohpoo2

Contributor
No problem and yes I did hope they work out for awhile. The green Bronco is my son Wes, its his first vehicle and he wont turn it loose. I need to take it to old town one night. See ya, D

mel381

Loc.
Tampa, Florida
I'm back on. Thanks Mark for checking on me :)

I hope I am not too late to register.

Individuals: Husband and myself

Vehicles: F350 + Trailer. Hopefully on that trailer will be my 72 EB "Cubianita." She is still at the body shop all tore to sh*t. If not I will have a couple of 4wheelers.

2 shirts please. 1 medium and 1 XL (can I pay through paypal?)

I will also bring more than my share of meat for the cooker.

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
Count me in with 2 eb's. I'll have mine and my friend Tim will be bringing his down.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I don't have my book with me but if I remember correctly with Mel, Jim, and Tim added to the list, if everyone shows up that has been accounted for at this point we'll have 45 trucks at Holopawlooza. That is freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Need to no who is going friday i am going also talk to sean he want to go darren and the othere chris if we have a few more we can do a good day off hard wheeling and if we brake anything we can tow to my house to fix it that night. going to be close on my bro 66 it will be done just not painted ran into a little problem got it running good and the head gasket went had the head done and will be doing it on monday.Just pick mine up from the paint shop please dont make fun of the color i think i am color blind you can see it from 8 miles away