• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Holopawlooza 2010 *Official* Registration Thread...

bax

Contributor
Old Member
yellow looks good on you franko. Sheree likes it too.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
yellow looks good on you franko. Sheree likes it too.

THANKS ..... got on Sat. a bunch of positive feedback about it !!
i guess PP in FL like there Gators !!! ;)

Betty77

Loc.
Delray Beach Florida
Im gonna go but dont know who is riding with me

This sounds like a blast...Dont know if it will be my Girlfriend going or one of my buddy's so Ill wait on ordering the shirts till later in the week.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
With the addidtion of Betty77 to the list we have somewhere in the neighborhood of 23-29 trucks registered on this thread. Several are pending due to multiple different reasons and our collective fingers are crossed for them. I know for a fact that there are quite a few other Broncos that will be coming besides the ones we have registered on this thread so it's safe to say that we should be right around or above the number of trucks we had last year. If all the guys that are pending can make it we'll have more trucks than last year by a long ways. We could easily hit 40+ rigs this year if things go well. That would be really cool!!!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I'm filling in for him while he is in Arkansas at OCBR. He and Jella are up there with Brandon and Janna at the event. I'm guessing he's a little bit too busy!!;D

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Mark from the peolple i have talk to that are not on the web i think we will be way over 40 broncos. Thia is going to be one of the best bronco events we have ever had .We have alot of new trails you guys are going to love.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
This is great news Chris!! I really don't have a figure on all the people coming that are not on CB but I know it's quite a few. Between you, Franko, Darren and myself talking this event up to "outsiders" we might end up with 50+. That would make me VERY happy!!!!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Mark are your friends with Big Cat Daddy and the white one from Corbit gonna make it in November? I haven't seen or heard much from them since March.

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
i will be a hit or miss, i am so close to geting the suspension on but so far away. Just need to weld it up, but i dont want to short change my installer by rushing it and paying later as ill to do something with the drive shafts as well.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
i will be a hit or miss, i am so close to geting the suspension on but so far away. Just need to weld it up, but i dont want to short change my installer by rushing it and paying later as ill to do something with the drive shafts as well.

Bro you just do the best you can. With all the crap you've been through in the past year we'll all understand if you can't get everything done. But even if you don't get your rig done in time we really hope you will still come out for the evnt. I'm positive we can find you a seat.

69 Fl. Bronc

Not sure how things are going to work out. I need to be out of my (not anymore) house by Nov. 1. Haven't rented in 26 years. Having a hard time finding anything. This should be fun. But I may get the wifey , and do a burn run over for Sun. morning.If I wake her when I get home from work about 2:30 a.m., We could be there for sunrise services. We'll see what happens.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I'm hoping we can have so better Sunday morning activities this year. For the most part everyone was just packing up and heading home on Sunday morning last year. We did have a few that went back out on Sunday and maybe more will go back out this year. I hope to be one of them if my rig is still in one piece.